Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Order Management Process Explained

Dear Community Members, Lately some users have expressed their difficulty in understanding the Order Management Process at eBay. Here we have tried to explain the process by breaking it down in four steps. If you have any further queries on the same,...

beware all seller

hi all, as you all know the negria is on attack on ebay seller item..they are paying through fraud credit card..which pasie pay not able to control very much because they change there address and send you negria address when pasie pay agree with the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

beware of nigerian fraud user "rai_03"

this is the message i recd. from the user shortly after he bought my car. "Hi, I regularly come to india to buy cars to ship overseas and I am interested in possibly buying your lovely little car. Would you be willing to accept payment for your car i...

hi, everybody,Iam a new member at ebay Iam from kolkata and I want to sell bengal tangail and dhoniakhali sarees to saree-lovers who are away from kolkata. These sarees not only drape you but also can be used for making dresses and curtains as well.Y...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Attention sellers

Hi All, Buddys ...THE ESSENCE is sell sell selll selll & TRY_N_SELL>>>keep on seLLLLLLing........ Concentrate on SALLLLLLLEs ........... with existing platform ......try & adjust with WORLD-WIDE uniform Ebay policies.....these policies have been impl...

eBay Site Statistics

Are the eBay Site Statistics available for viewing ? Like : [1] Number of hits per day. [2] Gratest to the Least hits catagory wise. [3] Total Buyers registered in eBay. [4] Buyer Profile ~ {a} Age {b} Region {c} etc. So on and so forth. ....... Raj

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FAQs - New Jewelry & Watches Policy for International Selling

Dear eBay Jewellery & Watches Community, Please go through this FAQs thread to address the top questions that we've been hearing from our sellers with regards to the Jewellery Policy. This thread is especially intended for Jewellery Sellers who are s...

Search Engines Error!

We've listed Ipod in the Category ''' Consumer Electronics > Mp3 Players & Accessories > MP3 Players > Apple iPod > iPod Photo ''''''' but whenever anyone searches Ipod from the first page, it's not coming up.... =============== All the regular free ...

No Reply to my mails

User ID:sudesh1977 is not replying since 10 days.He is not replying me nor contacting me. I have sent the payment instructions to him via Email but he is not replying. Please help me and get the rid out of this problem.This has happend with me for th...

Worlwide search

Hi all, Does a foreign member find my items not meant for worldwide listing. How can members of other eBay sites see my listings meant for India only? essech

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay shops

I have submitted my products for selling on ebay. Now I want to open a Premium Shop but I dont want to list my products again, How can i transfer my existing products to my shop ? Chris

feedback

Hi, I want to know how to deal with non paying buyers on feedback issues, I file an unpaid item dispute, they get an unpaid item strike, now if i give them a negative feedback, they would give me too without any fault of mine, How to deal with it? He...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

legal help.

hi, customer care, please clarify if it is perfectly legal to sell coins and other material of india above 100 years to foreigners through ebay site.we are simple persons and legal help should be provided by the ebay.i would be preserving your reply ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.