Community Court---A Suggestion !!!

As a jury member I find in many many cases the buyer is not brothered to reply at all, In such a case it is evident that what the seller has written is correct and the buyer does not wish to reply. In such cases why does it have to go to the voting stage at all ??.

In my opinion when the buyer has not replied to the case, the negative feedback should be removed from the sellers rating directly without the case going to the voting stage at all because the jury does not have the buyers view to consider, they read only the sellers version and decide the case. So why at all have the voting, ebay should directly remove the negative feedback in such cases where the buyer has not replied.

This will save a lot to time and also reduce the number of cases in the Community Court.

******************************* Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 1 of 61
latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

@real.phoenix...

After a long hibernation we again get something unique from you as expected.

Just because you are not allowed to get your negative feedback's removed you want the comm court to be scraped ?. That's not fair, sell in local market then you will come to know the value of comm court, you will then ask for 2 courts.
CIC hosting
Message 21 of 61
latest reply

santoshsgh
Community Member
i am agree with real.phoenix.
Message 22 of 61
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
real.phoenix is a seller listing only in .com , And community court is not valid for removing feedbacks received in .com.

That is why he feels CC is irrelevent.

@C153niyam- Hope u got ur answer for how come his listings are 0?
Message 23 of 61
latest reply

@rajelectroniks,linusstudios
Kindly give ur opinion for the below

@real.phoenix

Bro do u have any other work then just giving ur advise which is not required by any one

Its just that you are not allow to remove ur negative feedback so you wud say that its sud be stop
Stop being selfish
And just Try and do business in Ebay India and after that just let us know how much DSR You Score and how much ebay court is helpful to remove unfair feedback.

Right now you are getting good DSR and positive feedback just because You Are selling Himalaya Product Abroad Which are Only for Use in India.So u get good margin and customer also get it very cheaper so that very natural u and customer both are happy.for example if i get a tablet for 50$ in USA and in India i get it for 300rs so i sell it on ebay.com for 30$ or may be 20$.

Himalaya them self sell it abroad but there is a lots of price difference between Himalaya India and Himalaya Usa
http://www.himalayausa.com/
Kindly check the same

No personal problem with u bro but plz dont elaborate wrong topic.before also u had commented that seller with less then 4.8 DSR are consider not good seller.

We all Sellers are like frnd and family.We sud help each other at time of problem but in ur case u r just trying to be selfish and trying to create problem.

Nothing Personal bro
No hard feeling

Regards
Reliable Enterprise
Mustafa
Message 24 of 61
latest reply

e.jewel
Community Member
hi,

Count my vote too.

eJewel India
Message 25 of 61
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ reliableenterprise
@ real.phoenix

Internet has cut across boundries of Cities, States or Nations. We could not have imagined interating with each other had this medium not been there today.

I request sellers to maintain goodwill amongst fraternity for a common good. Blaming or senseless allegations leads to counter actions which turns friends into adverseries. And it is in no way in good interest of anyone.

We are here to do business and interactions done to help others business grow shall be considered a selfless service. In any case if no good or help can be done kindly refrain from saying or doing things which do harm to others instead.
Message 26 of 61
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ real.phoenix-

You dont judge a court by the type of people appealing there you standardise it by the kind of jury and the judges there.

Efforts should be made to educate buyers how to use the community court instead of shutting it down.

Almost 50% of cases are entered for voting without without comment from buyers side.

Communty court is doing a noble service. Service which helps good sellers protect there reputation by removing reckless feedbacks left by ignorant buyers.

May be some valid feedbacks are removed but that may be because of some lapses on part of buyer to enter response.
Justice belives - let 100 gulity escape wanting for evidence but one innocent should not be punished. Even that has to be considered.
Message 27 of 61
latest reply

harshcorp05
Community Member
This is a nice suggestion by raj even i agree to it.this should be implemented soon.Hope ebay pinks thinks about this valuable suggestion.

REGARDS
HARSH TANNA
Message 28 of 61
latest reply

@@Raj

Great Idea. I am with you.

Regards
rhtdm.6624
Message 29 of 61
latest reply