Community Court---A Suggestion !!!

As a jury member I find in many many cases the buyer is not brothered to reply at all, In such a case it is evident that what the seller has written is correct and the buyer does not wish to reply. In such cases why does it have to go to the voting stage at all ??.

In my opinion when the buyer has not replied to the case, the negative feedback should be removed from the sellers rating directly without the case going to the voting stage at all because the jury does not have the buyers view to consider, they read only the sellers version and decide the case. So why at all have the voting, ebay should directly remove the negative feedback in such cases where the buyer has not replied.

This will save a lot to time and also reduce the number of cases in the Community Court.

******************************* Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 1 of 61
latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

pareshwins
Community Member
Yeah, seems correct.
Message 2 of 61
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
I agreee.. this should be implemented now.

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 3 of 61
latest reply

This is very good suggestion and will also save a lot of time ! "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 4 of 61
latest reply

As expected there is a good positive consensus for this great idea, it would be nice if some pink would care to air their views too.

------------------------
Go Herbal
Message 5 of 61
latest reply

Just 4 sellers interested in this topic no other sellers interested. Tell us how you find this idea, is it practical and can it be implemented by ebay on urgent basis.

Bouquets or brickbats anything welcome but give your views.

********************************* Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 6 of 61
latest reply

zeda086
Community Member
i also agree with raj electronics.

Some new buyers just buy the products without the intend of paying for it and then they are not bothered to reply.

Removing vote for these buyers who don't reply must be implemented immediately to speed up community court results.
Message 7 of 61
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
need of the hour :)

B O D Y - - J E W E L S!

Message 8 of 61
latest reply

I also agree with raj electronic
serious some thing should to be done

Reliable Enterprise
Message 9 of 61
latest reply

Does this issue effect me only or only 2 or 3 sellers, this issue is effecting all sellers on ebay and yet there is no input from the BIG sellers on ebay.

Ok the reason could be the DSR maths does not effect them because 5 or 6 negatives out of 200-300 +ve makes no difference to them.

Lets have some collective views on this issue then ebay might take some positive action on this.

So much for unity of sellers on ebay, no one is even bothered to respond.

******************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 10 of 61
latest reply