cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to sell after removal of all restrictions without any reason given

grab_deals
Community Member
I have been a member of ebay since long, and have started selling a few months back.
But due to some negative and neutral feedbacks my account was put on hold.

After serving a restriction for 30 days, no matter all the issues were solved within 10 days, I got a mail

MC008 SNPCD NOTICE: Restricted Account Reinstatement- grab_deals

Hello grab_deals (ncg.broking@gmail.com),

Upon reviewing your recent account history we have noted significant improvements in your buyer satisfaction. As a result, we have reinstated all buying and selling privileges. Please note that, although your account is now active, any listings or bids that were cancelled by your account restriction will not be reinstated.

*Please do not reply to this email. If you have any additional questions, billing inquiries, or concerns pertaining to the status of another account you own, please visit the eBay Help system for information and access to assistance from eBay Customer Support. You can visit our Help system by clicking on the 'Help' button at the top of every eBay page or at the following Web address:
http://pages.ebay.in/help/

For questions or further information about eBay policy, please visit our Policies section of Help at the following Web address:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/

We hope that your future experiences on eBay are pleasant and successful.

Regards,

eBay Trust and Safety

First, I never got a mail for any kind of step to be followed.
Second, the mail says ALL RESTRICTIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED, where in when consulting ebay people, it says only a few restrictions have been removed.

Now after getting this mail, I was still not able to list new items, whereas i started getting new ERROR message:

Attention!

We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay.

Please proceed to your my eBay and follow the steps outlined in the email we sent you. Thanks for your attention to this matter!

Now in regard to the above message, when consulting to the account manager Amruta Ghosh, she is one of the most dumb and irresponsible person one could have on customer care department, having no knowledge about the issue and account,and after getting in touch with CC on phone, they dint had any other clue and again after getting in touch with trust and safety team, the only line they know is “WE CANT TELL YOU THE REASON AND YOUR ACCOUNT IS STILL UNDER RESTRICTION, AS ONLY A FEW RESTRICTION HAVE REMOVED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT”.

Keeping in mind, my account has 0 negative and neutral feedbacks (if there then resolved).

I want to ask the team, I sold more than 150 item in no more than 40 days, and got only 78 feedbacks, buyer are so irresponsible that they don’t confirm item receipt, forget about giving a feedback, but no action is being taken against them, and only the seller has to suffer if he shows any signs of irresponsibleness. Ebay team very quickly calls us if the buyer raises any issue but no action against the buyer no matter what.

And looking towards the overall feedback of ebay and my experience, I have seen ebay’s biasness towards power sellers and super sellers.
I was one of the few seller who could offer almost all the products in computer accessories, misc electronic/home appliances and other home décor at much less price as compared to the other so called power sellers.

I have a big offline business and can certainly pass on the benefit to the end consumer, instead of making super profit.

I would like to have a justification on the above mentioned issue
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Try to contact by live chat tns team
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

grab_deals
Community Member
did everything possible
chat
phone call
discussion with so called RM

no use
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

aananda_telecom
Community Member
Oye, try n change the payment mode option... remove DD or buyers pick and pick option.. you will surely be able to sellll...

just try to sell with Paisapay option only...

and also gimme 50$ for the free advise.. hahahahah

GoodLuck.. Buddy
Message 4 of 4
latest reply