Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EBAY India a thug !!!

I was selling good on ebay untile some people decided to get emotional and give me neutral feedbacks. And then there were people who gave me a negative feedback even though buyer cancelled transaction. Then ebay puts my account on seller restriction ...

Remittance Money

Hi all, I am new seller to E-Bay,I have sold products through E-Bay and the buyers have confirmed their receipt

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Remittance Money

Hi all, I am new seller to E-Bay,I have sold 8 products through E-Bay and the buyers have confirmed their receipt,but my money is put on hold through Paisa,they asked few details on Monday I produced it on the very next day.Today is my remittance day...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAISAPAY Not paying my money……………………

PAISAPAY Not paying my money…………………… 230531693304, 230535900577, 230535901375, 230535898994, 230535897865, 230538940968, 230538707686, 230538707566, 230538705324, 230538705209, 230539036576, 230538704715, 230542624439, 230542624397, 230542151628, 230...

I listed one chair for selling but cant see it in and cant search it. Why ?

Hey Folks, I usually dont sell on Ebay however I shop a lot through it. Last night, I decided to sell out my 2 months used chair and uploaded the profile on Ebay. I got an email from eBay saying, Your Listing is Confirmed. My Problem is: 1) I cant se...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Manager & Paispay COD post paid BUGS

For those who use the selling Manager you might have seen the following bugs, and it really is affecting the selling performance , if eBay pinks can pass over the bugs to the technical department and get it sorted out. 1)if any item is under processi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

power seller

i have sold more then 150 item and now i m power seller but why i m not top rated seller in ebay.com?

Why are Honest Sellers being penalized for Refunding ? :(

On 5th of October we had announced a change in PaisaPay policy to penalise sellers who were creating bad buyer experience by refunding the money to buyers. The policy stated "eBay will levy a penalty to all sellers whose PaisaPay refund rate (Auto re...

Selling an iPOD via Ebay

If i sell an iPod and have to send it to another city in India, how do I do it ? I talked to DTDC and they said they dont accept Ipods as its an electronic item and they have trouble getting it through the 'naka' Help plese

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I don't know what to do ?

Recently, I sold an item on ebay. But, the buyer complaints that he received the box filled with waste papers and old magazines. But, the condition of the packet was quite right while he received it. It was not looking like mutilated so he received i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not able to sell after removal of all restrictions without any reason given

I have been a member of ebay since long, and have started selling a few months back. But due to some negative and neutral feedbacks my account was put on hold. After serving a restriction for 30 days, no matter all the issues were solved within 10 da...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Community Court---A Suggestion !!!

As a jury member I find in many many cases the buyer is not brothered to reply at all, In such a case it is evident that what the seller has written is correct and the buyer does not wish to reply. In such cases why does it have to go to the voting s...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.