cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer want to cheat me because of paisapay.Indraneel please help me

Hello Everyone,
Buyer adriangusman paid me 13,499/- thru paisapay id 22366493334 and I dispatch him product thru www.skynetwwe.com and tracking no for the same is 0001-11936674. As per tracking record product was received by buyer on 22-aug-08 and even buyer gave me positive feedback for the same.
here is snapshot of tracking detail

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/8/4/4/5/8/webimg/171188867_o.jpg
Today I got email from paisapay as following

Dear rajawadu,
Buyer adriangusman has requested a refund on item "Indian Ethnic wedding traditional sherwani jodhpuri 410" (360075103806) on 09-Sep-08, stating that the item was not received before the delivery deadline.

So now it is clear that buyer want to cheat me now what should I do?
I sent courier detail with snepshot of tracking to paisapaypod@ebay.com

Anything else I have to do?
Do anyone have paisapay helpline no?
I hope I would not have to loss 13499/- because of this strange ebay policies

Samin
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

paisapay rejected buyer's refund claim today:-).
Thanks everyone for support:-x

Sami
Message 11 of 25
latest reply

Hello Sami,
I am demanding the same advantage as other sellers in other ebay sites.
Ebay India is bad.
Very unreasonable.
Extremely badly managed company.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 12 of 25
latest reply

rg_exports
Community Member
Hi All,
Same thing has happened with us. A buyer moosebee ordered for diamonds of total amount Rs.11295/- & paid via paisapay, id 22437594104. He paid on 10th Aug'08 & we shipped on 14th Aug'08 via UPS. The UPS site shows item delivered on 19th Aug'08 with a valid signature.
On 5th Sept'08, the buyer asks for refund stating item not received.
A valid POD with signature is already emailed to the paisapay department & the parcel is online trackable, which helped in keeping the refund on hold.
Paisapay emailed that the refund is on hold as they need to contact the buyer to confirm the receipt.
Now, we don't know when the investigation will get over & why the delay when a valid POD alongwith online tracking details have been provided to them. We don't know what to do ? Hope we don't suffer this loss inspite of all the proofs available & forwarded. Indraneel hope to hear soon.

Best Regards,
RG_Exports
Message 13 of 25
latest reply

dear rajawadu,
u are lucky atleast u got positive feedback for the same atleast u didnt loose feedback, other in such a issue seller loss everything feedback , money and items as well as every thing,
i had face so many similiar problems, buyer is god on ebay know, they can do everything, seller have to face always.
thanks
Message 14 of 25
latest reply

dear rajawadu ,
forget amount--13,499, u had owe this money in ur life and try to earn more, if u will get it, u will be the luckiest person.
thanks
Message 15 of 25
latest reply

Buyer confirms receipt,gives FB and files INR,isnt that fishy?Why should buyer make such mistake?Somethings are difficult to digest......something needs some explanation.
Message 16 of 25
latest reply

ufo_big
Community Member
Clearly is a fraud and tried to cheat (in case paisapay makes a mistake and refund. He was testing paisapay system).

Ebay Should have a policy of suspending a member whose fraud attempt is proven, like this case.
Message 17 of 25
latest reply

Dear ufo_big,
I believe people are mostly honest.
Some mischief from somebody may cause this error.
Is it unsolicited mail from PaisaPay that is causing this error?
Mind you,such mistakes are not isolated.
PaisaPay is unnecessarily overenthusiastic about causing misunderstanding between buyer and seller.
If a bouyer does not receive,she will certainly file INR without asking.But if PaisaPay instigates the buyer to file INR time and again,the buyer may fall in the trap.The problem becomes more serious if the buyer is from non-english country.She will cause a harm without knowing what she is doing.
PaisaPay should stop sending unsolicited mails.This is very very disturbing and causing harm.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 18 of 25
latest reply

hitsndeals
Community Member
Hi! Guys
After reading all this i think it is better to stay away from international listings
Thanks
Umesh
Message 19 of 25
latest reply

hitsndeals
Community Member
Hi!
My question is what till the buyer does not confirm item received can we send online tracking POD to paisapay to release our payment or have to wait till 2 weeks, which automatically turns to received shipment??
Dear Indraneel any advice on the same, thanks in advance.
Umesh
Message 20 of 25
latest reply