I want to start sell on ebay.

jayesh_wala
Community Member
Hi friends. i want to start sell on ebay again. year ago i started sell on ebay items are lee cooper footwear but then they stop suppling products. i tried to find other products but there is no responce. so can you help me to find out supplier of item of fmcg products. or i heard that we can sell other sellers item directly. but have not knoledge about it. if somebody knows please guide me to increase my sell.
thanks
J.B.Wala
Ahmedabad
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I want to start sell on ebay.

diamond.bazaar.in
Community Member
You can not submit your listing due to the following problems

We regret to inform you that your eBay account is prohibited from listing additional items at this time. In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts. This selling limit is in no way meant to question your record with eBay or standing within the eBay community. To resolve this situation, please contact eBay's SafeHarbor Department using the Webform on the following help page .

We sincerely value you as a member of our trading community and look forward to a continued successful relationship. We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible.
{e18567-173297x} Go back and edit my listing
Message 2 of 2
latest reply