PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WHATS UP PAISAPAY?

EBAY, IN THE PROCESS OF PROMOTING POWERSHIP, WON'T TEACH BUYERS TO CONFIRM RECEIPTS. BUYERS BELIEVE THAT DUTIES ARE MEANT FOR SELLERS ONLY, BUYERS ARE TO PAY AND SLEEP. AND NOW TO ADD TO EVERYTHING, PAISAPAY HAS STARTED F****** US. CUSTOMER CARE IS S...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

claim id 380602,unnecessarily not providing courier bill

customer care team(mr alam) asked me to send the product to the seller by bluedart courier and told me the bill you will get by coupon .after sending the awt bill they are asking cash receipt. Somehow i able to collect the same from their head office...

Review Time line for refunds of claims from buyer

Hi, I have ordered a 2 TB hard disk on ebay, *** being the seller on 17th FEB 2014. The Seller has provided me with a wrong airway number and it is not getting tracked on DTDC website. When called DTDC they asked me to get the correct Airway number f...

Resolved! newbie aboard please guide :)

Hello everyone As I am in the list of the curious new sellers on ebay. I am curious about the deduction rates cut by ebay and paisapay on selling a product. As I am selling a moblie worth rs 5299 can anyone tell me what will be the final amount that ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items under damaged condition

I paid 1050 rupees for EAGLE ELECTRIC ROTI MAKER Non Stick CHAPATI MAKER on 8-02-14 and the item recieved on 15-02-14 with a damaged condition.I contacted the seller for more than 78 times but he didnt inform or trying to contact. I already sent a me...

HI,

hi,Iam purchase an item on 07 Feb 2014 Rs 20916 . My first attempt is failed But the amount is loss the account how to get back the money?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what I have to do if I got duplicate item

mujhe duplicate item becha gaya hai mujhe kia karna chahiye batayen mujhe kafi mansik pida ho rahi hai ki itani badi site par duplicate items beche ja rahe hai.kuldeep maheshwari9425354141

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful