PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Regarding refund

i have purchased below mentioned items from ebay.the amount 2799 rs has been deducted from my sbi account by netbanking but the order was not confirmed. ref no for payment- 0900166672IGT9048719 items purchased- 1)Foldable Wardrobe Cupboard Almirah-II...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unresolved Issue

Dear Sir Madam, With reference to my paisa pay ID 36188203578, I have purchased a mobile phone Nokia 112 on 19th April 2014 and received faulty product on 23rd April 2014. Product received • Mobile phone (Having scratch on phone) • Battery of Belief ...

PaisaPay remittance suspended, money stuck :(

There has been misunderstanding with the recent activities in my account and according to eBay I have violated eBay policies and so they have suspended my account.I had listed a product which I wanted to be sold. Then coincidentally a cousin of mine ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Paisa pay id is 35881841723 and AWB is Z14868425

MY AWB:Z14868425 I didn't get my product and no person came home to deliver but in status it has mentioned deliver attempted what the hell is this always am facing this problem with DTDC cant they deliver it properly I have mentioned my mobile number...

Refund or replace of item

I have purchase a mobile case cover and receive thet item n found that it is not as expected and i want to return that item. I have mention my detail, kindly help me regarding this issue. Claim ID: *** PaisaPay ID: *** Item number: *** Seller ID: ***...