cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What if an item is delivered after a refund?

What is eBay's policy if a buyer is granted a refund because of a delayed delivery but the item is delivered later?

Please note that this is a hypothetical situation, not an actual one, but it coul happen. Note also that I am asking about eBay policy, NOT about any personal agreement between buyer and seller.

For comparison, this is my experience with AliExpress.com. :  I ordered an item but it spent a long time in transit, so I claimed a refund. The seller asked for a time extension twice and I agreed both times, but it still was not delivered within the extended time period. It was at last delivered several days after the extended delivery period.

I thought the refund would be automatically cancelled, but to my surprise, the refund amount was credited to my bank account later. I contacted AliExpress customer support and they assured me that I was entitled to the refund because of the delay even though I eventually received the product.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

What if an item is delivered after a refund?

Well,

In This case the seller looses all the money .This is one reason to choose " ebays powership program "

Message 2 of 2
latest reply