PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delay in shipping of the product

HiI am a buyer and have purchased an item from ebay. Now 5 days are gone still the product have not yet been shipped!! being disgusted i ws going through this ebay site and landed in this discussion forum... n after going through all thes posts am re...

Ebay isn't helping at all

Hi, I have bought a phone from Ebay, Seller claimed in the listing that the product was new/sealed pack, I reported to ebay that phone wasn't sealed back, had no original battery and a harware button wasn't working, no help from Ebay, the customer ca...

What if an item is delivered after a refund?

What is eBay's policy if a buyer is granted a refund because of a delayed delivery but the item is delivered later? Please note that this is a hypothetical situation, not an actual one, but it coul happen. Note also that I am asking about eBay policy...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Proof of delivery

Hi fellow sellers, I got a SMS today stating that "buyer has claimed a refund due to non-delivery". But I haven't yet got an email stating the "Claim No.". I have got my "proof of delivery" ready along with all details. My queries are: 1) where can I...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there any refund option if the courier delayed

I purchased Gionee Pioneer P4 on 10 th October. Firstly seller changed item that "color on Availablity". So I raised a claim and seller agrre to send a black color mobile. But from 11 th octber Bludart putting wrong status. Expected date of delivery ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund claim for a failed transaction

Hi Everybody,On 24th Oct, 2014 I placed 2 orders for item no: 381027136361. The first order was unsuccessful, but the amount of Rs 3599.10 (price after applying a coupon) was deducted from my bank account. Failing which i placed the 2nd, and was succ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Not received my item . order given 16-10-2014.

My self Rohit morasada.... Dear sir,..Request for argent delivery of DELL INSPIRON 3542 5537 4th GEN . my paisa pay id no. 37635310901. Sit please i want delivery. Before 31-10-2014. Sir i requesting you. Waiting for your helpfull reply.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay registration not updating bank account

Hi,I had updated my new bank account (SBI account) details on 10th Oct 2014 on paisapay registration page, soon after that my paisapay account put on hold. They asked me to send the KYC doucments. I sent KYC documents immediately. But even after a we...

received damaged product

I ordered tampered glass for xiomi mi 3 the shipment was delivered to me vide ref no 37583478039 but to my dismay I recd glass in damage condition due to faulty packing . I have sent pics to seller and eBay but no response after 10 days I am looking ...

where is my order item

sir, where is my order item am already paid this amount trhough my credit card but till today i am not received my item this is very toomuch i am very surprising to this type of system and i am facing frst time this type of problem from your organisa...

how to claim refund

Dear Team, I have not received a product which I've ordered on Oct 11. The seller told I will get it on Oct 23 for sure, but I didn't get it. Hence I have initiated a refund for my product, they are telling due to cargo airlines issue your product de...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful