New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment Still Pending

I have recently bought an item and payed for it on paypal. I bought it 3 days ago and it is still pending. Is this normal?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem bidding on ebay.com

Hello, I'm new to Ebay - I made my account yesterday. I've been trying to bid on an item on ebay.com (USA), and every time I enter the amount and click on "confirm bid", I get a message saying : ------- Attention Buyer To ensure that eBay remains a s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not recieved product

hi i have paid 13000 for camera but not recieved it yet.the seller is no longer memeber of ebay now but he was when i shopped ,dnt know what to do please help me

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need Your Help

hi, i am new user of ebay. i want to konw after we buy any product from ebay. My Qustions are :- 1:- if we payment through credit card when i recive product from seller . 2:- product comes from directy from seller or trough ebay 3:- how ebey get comm...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

which debit card is accepted by paypal?

hi guys i want to open a payapal account. i want to know whether anyone of you have opened a paypal account with a debit card. if yes please let me know, which bank issues that card. whether it is visa or visaelectron or mastercard etc and whether th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

need help- havent received my item from seller(usa)

hi i bought something on ebay from a seller(usa)(im from India) on 6th june using my credit card..i contacted the seller 2 weeks back and told her i havent received it yet..its gonna be almost 3 months on sept 6th(today is aug 28th) should i give up ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Authenticity of transactions on EBay

Friends, its amazing to see that people had purchased windows xp pro. with license key for just Rs 50/-. Is that OS really genuine? Is those purchase support Microsoft's auto updates? If any of u had purchased such software from eBay please let me kn...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can anybody Guide me ?

I gave a message on 23rd of August stating my problem. But ebay does not reply to my emails through trust and safety and niether the Live Chat helps. 1. The Live chat has only one answer for any problem" This is not handled by me and so unable to do ...

Mobile Shipping??????

Hi, Can anyone please let me know how do i ship mobile phone. i tried with all the courier companies and everyone wasnt ready to send mobile phone through courier. can anyone please tell me how do i send the mobile phone. Thanks

help for fraud from Tripati (a.p.)

HELLO FRIENDS I BIDED FOR ITEM 160007362950 OF KRISH_KUMA2000 AMT. RS42000/- SONY LAPTOP PAID THE SELLER AFTER HIS MANY CALLS AND MAIL THRU CHQ. IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT NOW HE IS NOT RESPONDING AFTER RECEIVING THE PAYMENTS I HAVE FILLED THE CASE WITH DIS...

threatening email from esee-shopping on fake ipod

first of all the seller esee-shopping has sold me a fake ipod which is not original. Item number: 320017104441 it is a replica of the original ipod when i gave him negative feedback to esee-shopping he sent me a mail which is very thratening and chal...