which debit card is accepted by paypal?

sejob123
Community Member
hi guys
i want to open a payapal account. i want to know whether anyone of you have opened a paypal account with a debit card. if yes please let me know, which bank issues that card. whether it is visa or visaelectron or mastercard etc and whether there is any symbol like "cirrus" or"plus" on the back of that card.
i dont have a credit card but i have an online bank account and a visaelectron debit card.
take care
thanx
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

superstores_tech
Community Member
Its risky to put your debit card no. Avoid !! Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Dear In order to verify your paypal account you need a valid credit card VISA / MASTERCARD OR ANY .
It should be only in name of the person in whose name you opened a paypal account you won't be able to change the card holder name

It is 100% safe to Give your credit card details in paypal account.

If you do not have a credit card i don't know the further procedure for verification.

One more thing you won't be able to send any money to any paypal account till you add a valid credit card. This is the only option for indian buyers or users to use paypal.

You will have to go for an credit card first or you can open an account in your mom / father or relatives name too with their permission and can use their card for paypal account.

Please always feel free to contact me anytime in case you need further information regarding the same. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

smileawhileshaji
Community Member
Hello,

From my experiences on eBay and PayPal, I do not find it risky to provide credit card or debit card details to either PayPal or eBay. They use the highest security standards to protect our data.

Regards,

smileawhileshaji
Message 4 of 4
latest reply