Payment Still Pending

tanner365
Community Member
I have recently bought an item and payed for it on paypal. I bought it 3 days ago and it is still pending. Is this normal?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Payment Still Pending

check your paypal account. has your account been debited. if yes, then best way is to contact seller and ask him how much time he will take.
anyway a 7 days time should be considered normal.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Payment Still Pending

Dear tell me a few things..

- How did you paid using paypal ?
Credit card or echeck or paypal to paypal transfer

Only echeck payments shows pending but credit card payments are instant and immediate i don't believe it shows pending in any case how is it possible ???

Write an email to paypal support immediatly to know the reason write to them immediatly as today is friday they'll check yr complaint today and may be you'll recieve a reply today else on Monday as saturday and sundays it's closed 😞

Be fast don't forget to mention all payment details in the mail "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Payment Still Pending

mohitjojojacob
Community Member
Did you pay with an e-check? E-check payments can take several days and will show as pending until it clears. It could also mean that the seller has a personal PP account, you paid using a credit card, and he must upgrade your account to accept it. To check the status of all payments you send via PayPal, log in to your PayPal account and click History. If your payment has a status of 'Completed' then the seller has received your funds.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply