New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MEMORY PROBLEM IN CHINESE MP4 PLAYERS

Hello fellow buyers! Many of you like me would have bought these mp4 players and later found out there is inadequate memory and many of you would have got format error. It is nothing but we were not clearly informed about the memory and we all have b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is it safe to buy from International Sellers?

I want to purchase an item from Hong Kong but i don't know how much would i have to pay tax(import,excise and others)? does anyone confirm that the product shipped by seller would deliver to my home? The cost of the product including shipping is only...

U.S.P.S Mail. Delays or Problems - Long wait over

Hi , I had bought a presonus firebox few weeks back and I was waiting for it eagerly for weeks. during this agony of a wait period , as like most others, I began to doubt the shipping service since the buyer guaranteed shipping would take 11 days. I ...

WHICH COURIER TO USE TO SHIP ELECTRONICS BACK

Hi I recently bought a Sigmatel S4 from thestore_atpl The mobile arrived by blue dart and I found it to be non functional in Sim1 slot and the touch screen was inverted meaning a 'b' looked like a 'd'. So I need to ship it back to delhi from chennai....

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need to buy dumbbells

Hello there, I need to buy some dumbbells weighing 10 and 20 pounds. Contact me if you have. You should be dwelling in mumbai. Be fast.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

OFFERING VPP SERVICES

hello have been on ebay for sometime , and every now and then people ask about vpp services. would like to know more about the benefits and hassles of it, went to post office was confused so need some clarification too. 1) post office says that for p...

Scammers, deadbeats...what gives?

I listed an item with a buy it now price. Turned out to be a scammer. You know, the typical party stating that they will send an amount greater than the winning bid kinda thing. OK, get me once...I update my buyer qualifications area to ditch the bid...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot Upload Photos with item description

Till 3-4 days ago i could Upload the Basic Ebay Upload Photos facility which helps upload 3 photos free of charge with item description.But now I CANNOT UPLOAD any photos, In fact I am not getting the 'browse' button at all. I am feeling very helples...

Buyer asking to Ship In Nigeria

Hi Everyone I just wanted to sell my Cell phone so i posted it over here,a buyer wants to buy the cell phone from me but wants to ship it to Nigeria and is ready to make the payment for the Cell and the shipping as well,so what should i do?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cheated with high prices compared with MRP

I am a new member of ebay and with a beleif that the prices in ebay will be cheaper,i purchased 2 nos of Nokia phone from two different sellers.But after received the items I was shocked to see the price I was charged was more than MRP printed in Box...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful