OFFERING VPP SERVICES

insane_relapse
Community Member
hello
have been on ebay for sometime , and every now and then people ask about vpp services. would like to know more about the benefits and hassles of it, went to post office was confused so need some clarification too.

1) post office says that for parcels above RS.500 the package has to be insured , ie a seal of some sort what does that mean, where do i get the seal.
2) in case vpp is returned whether its easy to collect back the product or have to go through all the hassles like in any office.
3)how much time does the post office take to pay you the money, do you have to keep bugging some office babu, and do they pay cash or cheque.
if i have overlooked some imortant aspect please inform me that too...
what are the other options for cod services from delhi.
thanks
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

OFFERING VPP SERVICES

DEAR I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE VPP SERVICES

WHAT I KNOW IS ABOUT THE SEAL

YOU CAN CONTACT THE PERSON WHO CREATE STAMPS THEY WILL CREATE A SEAL FOR Rs. 50 or Rs. 100 IN YOUR OR YOUR COMPANY NAME , IT'S MADE OF SOME HARD METAL AFTER PACKING THE PARCEL USING THAT WHITE CLOTH THE PACKING PERSON PUTS SOME HEATED "LAC" I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT'S THAT AND IMMEDIATLY PRESS THAT LAC(WHICH BY HEAT TURNED INTO LIQUID IS PUT ON THE ENDS OF THE PACKING TO SEAL IT ) USING YOUR METAL SEAL IN THIS WAY THE SEAL SHOWS YOUR COMPANY LOGO PRINTED ON THAT "LAC" THIS IS USED TO SEAL YOUR PARCEL IN YOUR COMPANY NAME. THEY PUT LAC ON SEVERAL AREAS OF THE PARCEL TO ENSURE BETTER SAFETY.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON VPP PLEASE CHECK THE LINK :
http://www.indiapost.gov.in/ValuePayableArticles.html

I HOPE I WAS ABLE TO HELP YOU IN SOME WAY B-) AND ALSO HOPE YOU KNOW ABT THE LAC . "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

OFFERING VPP SERVICES

161hema
Community Member
I am looking for a stamp maker who can make me a stamp as follows; first two rows all the alphabets a-z then eight rows of digits 0-9.
I have to stamp batch number.
Giving you an example; RC 07140110

If you can make this email me sheukbose@aol.com
Message 3 of 3
latest reply