cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

U.S.P.S Mail. Delays or Problems - Long wait over

arjunshrivatsan
Community Member
Hi ,

I had bought a presonus firebox few weeks back and I was waiting for it eagerly for weeks. during this agony of a wait period , as like most others, I began to doubt the shipping service since the buyer guaranteed shipping would take 11 days.

I googled and found lots of hate forums and problems with the U.S.P.S priority mail.

Well , the good news is I am very happy that I have received the package today. I just wanted to share my experience to ease out other people who are worried about their packages getting delayed.

Here is the story,

Feb 1 , 2010 -- Ordered the item . Paid by paypal

Feb 2, 2010 -- Mail from a great seller saying item has been shipped . I got the tracking number

Feb 6 ,2010 --- Saw on the U.S.P.S website

International Dispatch, February 04, 2010, 9:30 pm, ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
Bullet Arrival
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, February 02, 2010

Feb 14 ,2010 -- Still no Package. I got worried and started reading forums. No consolation. There are lots out there waiting.

Feb 15,2010 -- Understood that the U.S.P.S mail would come from local post office so went to indiapost.gov.in and started to use the tracking number on various mail services since I dint know what service.

I found that IPS tracking gives better detail. It said It had reached Delhi foreign customs office by 8th Feb

I was happier .

Then I started using packagemapping.com which gives the best details of tracking along with a google map.

All in all, I got the package after so long..!!! I havent checked on the contents yet !!!!

will do and post later.

Cheers!!!
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

U.S.P.S Mail. Delays or Problems - Long wait over

Neither USPS is slow not India Post is bad. Both the postal services are excellent.

Customs Clearance takes a lot of time.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply