International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is the "BEST SHIPPING OPTION" for international sellers to ship to India?

Dear ebayers, One of the major problems sellers faced while shipping to India is "DETENTION OF THEIR GOODS AT FOREIGN POST OFFICE [FPO]" on false or bribe-asking grounds: MISSING INVOICE, PROHIBITED, OTHERS, OLD ITEM. India being Earth's most corrupt...

YOUR SITE SUCKS

I have made an order in march and its been 2 months that i havent received my order..I will make sure that in future no-one whom i know can use your site because YOU ARE RUNNING A **bleep**ING SITE THAT SUCKS...i have made my order twice..i have to g...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! slap me once and slap me twice

Hi,I have been slapped with monthly selling limit of 100 items in mid February. I accept that, no problems. 100 is very good limit.But ebay is not allowing me to list more than 60 items in March.The reason is they have counted 40 items of 7 days auct...

International Listing Error

Hi,I am seller above 90days.As per eBay requirements, I have submitted all verification documents but I did not got any call from eBay business team.What to do now?I want to list fashion and silver jewelry on eBay international site. Pls help me out!...

Importing a mobile phone

I didn't find an appropriate thread for international buying, thats why posting here.What are custom charges on importing a mobile phone? I am bidding on a mobile phone right now I heard about bad experiences of other people.Is it a headache to impor...

NEED help

Dear Ebay Team,My Claim ID : 455311 has been closed in seller favor. As a buyer do i have the right to know that why my claim was rejected. I got a mail from ashish2010.eg that my claim falls under non-eligibility criteria....after this i have checke...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful