Why am I unable to list an item on Ebay.com?

Hi Team,

I am unable to list and Item on Ebay.com. I am coming back on Ebay after 2 years as I was an active seller before.

Now when I try to list and item a message pops up asking me to send my ID proof, Address proof and CBT form at invetting@ebay.com, I have done that several time, everytime I get an email saying a business team will call you. I have been struggling with this issue sine 2nd June 2014. I also took couple of days off from my office to fix this issue and start this listing but all failed. I also contacted Ebay several times but there is no one who helped me and they keep telling me you will get a call. When willI get a call? What is the reason, I am unable to list on Ebay? These questions are laid answerless.

Please someone help me. I have a stock lying useless, I would have sold many items till now if my account was active.

PLEASE HELP,, PLEASE HELP,,  PLEASE HELP,, PLEASE HELP

Regards

Hina 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Why am I unable to list an item on Ebay.com?

Send an email to invetting@ebay.com with all the relavent documents as you mentioned (Address Proof, CBT form)

Find our an eBay manager in your region and send them a message. Every major city of India has an eBay representative.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply