<b>ATTENTION ALL SELLERS !! </b>

jatt009
Community Member
Attention all sellers: THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU SOON !

As a seller i would want to warn you about a few things related to selling with PaisaPay Option.

I had sold Ebooks related to cell phones and TV sscreen enlargement last month.My PaisaPay fee accounted to Rs.59,375/-.My paisapay payment was stopped becuase baazee suspected a fraud.They said all the Id were created by the me and i bought my own stuff.

After this incident i called up Baazee around 15 times and emailed to them around 20 times.
I have not recieved any reply to my last 8 mails and everytime i call the reciever denies any knowledge of the investigation and does not transfer the call to the investing department.

I would like to clarify my stand by asking these qustion to all of you as baazee has blamed me of being a fraud.

Q> DOES THE BAAZEE USER AGREEMENT SAY THAT YOU CANNOT SELL YOUR ITEMS TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW ?

Q> DOES AGREEMENT SAY THAT USERS CANNOT HAVE SIMILAR LOOKING IDS ?

Q> DOES THE BAAZEE REGISTERATION FORM STRESSES ON FILLING THE ACCURATE DETAILS WHILE ENROLLING (No cross checking Mechanism) ?

Q> IF A BUYER HAS FILLED WRONG DETAILS , BUT HAS PAID FOR THE TRANSACTION ONLINE IS IT NOT A VAILD TRANSACTION ?

If the answer to all the above questions is NO then baazee should return me MY Rs. 59,375/-.

I have requested my buyers to provide me with their details.If Baazee wants the detials of all my buyers i can provide them with it.Its a challenge to Baazee.

IF BAAZEE DOES NOT REPLY TO THIS POST THEY ARE CLEARLY GULITY AND A CHEAT COMPANY WHICH LOOKS FOR EXCUSES TO MAKE BIG MONEY !
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: <b>ATTENTION ALL SELLERS !! </b>

jatt009
Community Member
DEAR SELLERS I REQUEST YOU TO POST YOUR VIEWS IN THIS REGARD,AS I DO NOT SEE BAAZEE HAVING ANY ANSWER FOR THE ABOVE POST.

THANK YOU
Message 2 of 20
latest reply

the_mall_in1
Community Member

Absolutely, Baazee has just removed all the systems that were different from eBay (even though they were very useful) without getting all the good systems practiced on eBay. This has created major problems for all sellers.

Maybe its the people at eBay who are forcing Baazee to change all the systems to make Baazee an exact copy of eBay! But doing it in such a irresponsible, pathetic and unplanned way is not all good for a site of eBay's stature. They seem to be in no mood to hear anything from their Indian Management/Employees, especially after the MMS issue, and just order them to strictly follow whatever they say. X-( So bad an unthoughtful of them!

I can just hope that this chaos ends at the earliest and we can have all the so called "Best Practices" of eBay on Baazee ASAP. :_| Infact, I personally feel many of Baazee's practices were BETTER than ebay's "best" practices. :^O Take for example the Privilage buyers club, Hot selling, 1 paisa stock clearance, etc. which helped the buyers a lot and everyone loved them (hope they stay!). Then, there was auto-relist faciltiy which saved sellers a lot of time, priority EL for selling low value items with some ELs, multiple quantity listings with secondary category facility, lower featured listing charges which not only gave more sales to sellers but also more EL fees and commission to baazee, and many other such features.

The sellers are unhappy can be proven with a look at the cafe threads, and the loss for baazee can easily be proven by small example... just hava a look at the Featured items page on baazee, 15 days ago there were over 800 item with featured listing, today there are less than 200!!! So a loss of approx Rs.50000 per week for baazee!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Ans that is even after accounting for the increase in the Featured EL fees (Old: 800 x 100 = 80000. New: 200 x 150 = 30000. Net Loss = 50000)

So can eBay answer where is Baazee heading now? How long can eBay's Indian Operations bear such losses created due to mistakes(so called decisions!) made by some people sitting in the US who donot, and just refuse to understand their Indian counterparts and the Indian market? ?:| :_|

I just sincerely hope that the people at eBay get back their heads stable on their shoulders, and see to it that baazee really turns into a great site that it was on the path of becoming(before they came in and took it off path). And yes... not to forget... solve all the woes of so many sellers complaining about hundreds of things that are going wrong on Baazee, and inturn be happier as they can get the highest returns on their investments in Baazee.

Good Luck eBay.
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

jatt009
Community Member
Dear R_MALL

Thanks for the reply.We should also address the issue on How baazee is keeping cash from Both the sellers and the buyers.

Some of the buyers do not recieve their product for what they have paid becuase the Baazee team does not Pay the Sellers and the sellers do not send the product for non payment.Baazee reponds to such issues by saying they are Investigating Fraud, and in turn all the cash just goes into the Baazee Bank account.

Please Let Out Your Views !! Thank you !!
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

jatt009
Community Member
25 days over Payment not recieved and still no update on the Investigation or deadline.Baazee seems to be conducting a never ending investigation without updating the community.
Message 5 of 20
latest reply

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Dear Sir,

We had clarified our stand on 27th January 2005. There is enough evidence in our possession that indicates that the seller has attempted to perpetrate online fraud. We are also replying to your specific questions:

Q> DOES THE BAAZEE USER AGREEMENT SAY THAT YOU CANNOT SELL YOUR ITEMS TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW ?

Baazee user agreement does not prohibit users from selling to known people; however it is not a mere coincidence that all the 200 buyers of a particular seller were known to him and clearly indicate element of fraud in these transactions.

Q> DOES AGREEMENT SAY THAT USERS CANNOT HAVE SIMILAR LOOKING IDS ?

The user agreement does not state that users can not have similar looking ids, however all the 200 buyers of a particular seller having similar looking ids confirms incidence of fraud.

Q> DOES THE BAAZEE REGISTERATION FORM STRESSES ON FILLING THE ACCURATE DETAILS WHILE ENROLLING (No cross checking Mechanism) ?

Baazee user agreement requires all users to fill true and accurate information about themselves as prompted by Baazee's registration form

In addition, PaisaPay reserves the right to refuse to process payments in respect of purchases by Payers with a prior history of questionable charges.

PaisaPay may at its discretion hold funds beyond the normal distribution periods for transactions it deems suspicious.

http://www.paisapay.com/static/paisapaysite/terms.html

Q> IF A BUYER HAS FILLED WRONG DETAILS , BUT HAS PAID FOR THE TRANSACTION ONLINE IS IT NOT A VAILD TRANSACTION ?

Please note that all the 200 buyers of a particular seller can not have incorrect details in their registration details. Baazee has the right to reject any transaction from a user who has given completely false registration details.

We hope we have satisfactorily answered all your queries.

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

jatt009
Community Member
Dear Baazee Team,

First of all i am extremely thankful for the rare reply given by you to my post.

Please show the same kind of concern and reply to the following questions based on your statements.

"In addition, PaisaPay reserves the right to refuse to process payments in respect of purchases by Payers with a prior history of questionable charges."
Does'nt this statement mean that baazee may refuse to accept a payment from a PAYER?How can you confiscate the payment based on your own deccision?

"PaisaPay may at its discretion hold funds beyond the normal distribution periods for transactions it deems suspicious."
How much time beyond normal distribution period? There has to be a limit please specify.

"Baazee has the right to reject any transaction from a user who has given completely false registration details."Rejecting a transaction means calling it void (i.e. returning the payment to the buyer)?

I work in company of more than 35,000 employees.It is not very difficult for me to promote my product within my company and facilitate them with a readymade user id(to increase my sales and make it simpler).Note: you will notice these id`s are created around the same time.

I have already requested my customers to give me their details such that i can update it on the site.(some of them already given it).

I would also like to bring to Baazee`s knowledge that I was internally offering a Sony Erricson p910 to a lucky buyer based on the Transaction Id.Since my payment is stopped i have had to postpone this as this phone costs around Rs.40,000/-.(i know this is not Baazee`s concern).

This is the whole clarificatin and picture from my end.If baazee still has doubts it can come ahead with the questions and i will be glad to end this whole issue as i am facing a lot of embarrasment from my colleagues end.

I know what i did is not a crime or fraud.I did not do it to mislead the community or anything.In fact i made sure the buyers did not give me any ratings.

Awaiting a sensible reply from baazee.
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

jatt009
Community Member
DEAR BAAZEE TEAM

Please reply to my previous post as the community should know the intentions of the baazee paisa pay.
If you think you know everything ( without even letting me clarify) then what else are you investigating?

Also as a clrifcation to the community i would like to tell them that baazee has shown no signs of returning the money to anyone.They are just looking for lame excuses to keep the amount.

I have openly told baazee that my product was bought by people i knew and it was not a mere coincidence.What is wrong with that?

Baazee please reply or else admit you have made a mistake.
Message 8 of 20
latest reply

jatt009
Community Member
STILL AWAITING AN UPDATE FROM BAAZEE !!!

I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE AND AM SAYING IT AGAIN I CAN PROVIDE BAAZEE WITH THE DETIALS OF ALL THE 200 USERS AS I KNOW THEM.WHY IS BAAZEE STILL KEEPIN MY Rs.59,375/- ?

REPLY OR ACCEPT THAT YOU INTEND TO HARASS USERS WITHOUT ANY CONCRETE REASON!
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

compagecomputers
Community Member
PAISAPAY STOLE FROM ME TOO

THE PAISAPAY FELLOWS STOLE MY MONEY SAYING THAT MY ITEM WAS CLOSED BY COMMUNITY WATCH SO THEY HAVE WITH HELD MY PAYMENT THOUGH THEY EXPECT ME TO PAY THE TRANSACTION FEES FOR THE SAME . THE LATEST METHOD OF PAISA PAY OF STEALING MONEY FROM PEOPLE IS HAVE COMMUNITY WATCH CLOSE A AUCTION AND THEN STEAL THE MONEY ON THE PRETEXT THAT THE AUCTION WAS CLOSED BY COMMUNITY WATCH AND COMMUNITY WATCH NEVER REPLIES SO WATCH OUT YOU ALL SELLERS BETTER REMOVE PAISA PAY OPTION TO AVOID LOSING YOUR MONEY.
Message 10 of 20
latest reply