<b>ATTENTION ALL SELLERS !! </b>

jatt009
Community Member
Attention all sellers: THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU SOON !

As a seller i would want to warn you about a few things related to selling with PaisaPay Option.

I had sold Ebooks related to cell phones and TV sscreen enlargement last month.My PaisaPay fee accounted to Rs.59,375/-.My paisapay payment was stopped becuase baazee suspected a fraud.They said all the Id were created by the me and i bought my own stuff.

After this incident i called up Baazee around 15 times and emailed to them around 20 times.
I have not recieved any reply to my last 8 mails and everytime i call the reciever denies any knowledge of the investigation and does not transfer the call to the investing department.

I would like to clarify my stand by asking these qustion to all of you as baazee has blamed me of being a fraud.

Q> DOES THE BAAZEE USER AGREEMENT SAY THAT YOU CANNOT SELL YOUR ITEMS TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW ?

Q> DOES AGREEMENT SAY THAT USERS CANNOT HAVE SIMILAR LOOKING IDS ?

Q> DOES THE BAAZEE REGISTERATION FORM STRESSES ON FILLING THE ACCURATE DETAILS WHILE ENROLLING (No cross checking Mechanism) ?

Q> IF A BUYER HAS FILLED WRONG DETAILS , BUT HAS PAID FOR THE TRANSACTION ONLINE IS IT NOT A VAILD TRANSACTION ?

If the answer to all the above questions is NO then baazee should return me MY Rs. 59,375/-.

I have requested my buyers to provide me with their details.If Baazee wants the detials of all my buyers i can provide them with it.Its a challenge to Baazee.

IF BAAZEE DOES NOT REPLY TO THIS POST THEY ARE CLEARLY GULITY AND A CHEAT COMPANY WHICH LOOKS FOR EXCUSES TO MAKE BIG MONEY !
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

jatt009
Community Member
DEAR SELLERS !

THIS WAS THE 4th INCIDENT OF PAISA PAY NOT RETURNING THE CASH REPORTED ON THIS CAFE.

BAAZEE KEEP PUTTING UP LAME EXCUSES WITHOUT CLARIFYING TO THE COMMUNITY.

IN MY CASE EVEN AFTER I CLARIFIED THAT I HAVE SOLD MY PRODUCT TO PEOPLE WHO I KNOW AND IT TOOK ME A VERY LONG TIME TO CONVINCE THEM AND GET THE TRANSACTION ON THE WAY AND ALSO OFFERED TO DECLARE ALL MY CUSTOMER NAMES AND NUMBERS BUT BAAZEE STILL HAS NO ANSWERS FOR IT.

I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH THEY MAY HAVE CONFISCATED SAYING THE SAME.BUT I AM SURE THIS RUNS INTO LAKHS AS MY ALONE IS Rs.60,000/-.

BAAZEE DOES NOT GIVE DATES WHEN THEY SAY THEY ARE LOOKING INTO IT.
BAAZEE DOES NOT QUESTION THE SELLERS WHEN THEY SEE SOMETHING IS WRONG.

BAAZEE IS TARGETING PEOPLE ONE BY ONE SO THAT IT DOES NOT BECOME A BIG ISSUE.SOON THIS WILL HAPPEN TO ANOTHER SELLER OUT THERE.

BAAZEE REPLY TO ALL THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A REASON OR ADMIT TO YOUR FAULT.

THANK YOU
Message 11 of 20
latest reply

jatt009
Community Member
31 days have passed by.Still no explaination .No outcome .No actions .

ONE STANDARD REPLY " WE ARE INVESTIGATING !"

Since baazee knows its closing down soon probably its trying to make a quick buck by keeping Paisa Pay Cash which belongs to the sellers.
Message 12 of 20
latest reply

noyeldd
Community Member
To BAAZEE team and all the users,

Unless there is a valid reason, I dont think Paisapay withholds the money which belong to a particular seller.
When you know what the fraud is why cant you come out with it and shut the mouths of all those who are raising their voices.

Please bring the fraud committed by the so called seller to the cafe's notice and let the users decide whether what you have done is right or wrong.

Otherwise there will be no end to this post.
Message 13 of 20
latest reply

rachhnn
Community Member
I think online auctions are a joke in this country. If the seller finds that the bid is low enough & if it not feasible to sell the item at the last bidded rate, he himself bids using other ids, with a slightly higher bid. So can anybody tell me how bazee can stop them from doing that. ?
Message 14 of 20
latest reply

jatt009
Community Member
Dear Baazee Team,

I co-ordinated with a few of my friends and decided to help all the users with this process.I collected cash from each user and deposited them into two users bank accounts and bought the products for all the 200 users.We had assigned every user with a Baazee User ID to ascertain who won the lucky draw.

When the pasia pay payment would have reached we would have bought a SonyErricson P910 from the amount and decide on a winner and give it to the winner.This is what we had intended to do when our paisa pay check was stopped.

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this modus of operation of mine.I also regret most of the posts that i posted on the baazee.com cafe with regards to this issue.I am willing to officialy apologise for my reactions(expressed in an exaggerated form)posted on the cafe.Lastly,I was not aware that this may violate some cyber laws as we did not intend to cheat anyone at any stage.I would also like to assure Baazee.com that something like this will never happen from my side in future.

I request baazee to forfeit all the baazee points & equivalent cash of Rs.16,375/- corresponding to the 200 accounts.I request baazee to de activate all the 200 accounts and consider the transactions void as i have not delivered any of the product.I earnestly request baazee to return my principle amount of Rs.43,450/- at the earliest.

Thank you Baazee for working towards solving this matter.I appriciate the service and support shown.

Thank you
Vineeth
Message 15 of 20
latest reply

noyeldd
Community Member
To the BAAZEE team

It came to my understand that the user JATT009 made use of the BAAZEE points to make some quick cash. Rather than pointing our finger towards him, it is the loophole of the BAAZEE system which might have tempted him to do so.Everyone does make mistakes. So I request you to forgive him on this occassion and return his money to him.I know there are some users who created hundreds of ids and won the MAXBIDS in a wrong way. Baazee did not do anything then. There was a user from tirupathi, a user from lucknow as I remember who won more than 5 items which were worth more than 1 lakh in this wrong way. If you compare the fraud committed by these users the above fraud is nothing. So I request BAAZEE to return his money and not to make his life miserable coz 40,000 is not a small amount. I hope you understand the situation and act accordingly.

Thanks
Message 16 of 20
latest reply

jatt009
Community Member
Dear noyeldd,

I sincerely thank you for your support and concern shown towards my cause.

Thank you
Message 17 of 20
latest reply

peekayca
Community Member
Dear Users,

The seller (jatt009) has tendered an unconditional apology to us and to the community and has promised not to repeat such instance in future.

The seller has admitted that all the 200 buyer ids were created by him and the 200 transaction were not real transactions. We have cancelled all the 200 fake transactions and have advised the bank to refund the money to the respective bank accounts to the extent of money debited from their bank accounts.

He has also admitted that the various postings on the cafe under different user ids were done by him. We have blacklisted all the fake ids.

Regards

Prashant Kumar
PaisaPay Operations
Baazee.com
Message 18 of 20
latest reply

jatt009
Community Member
Dear Users,

I confirm the reciept of the refund by baazee.com and thank the community and the Baazee Team to resolve the issue even though i was largly at fault.

Thank you

Vineeth Kumar
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Hip Hip Hooray !

Looks like Baazee has solved a problem.

Of course, they will, since this means lotsa money for them and they could themselves get into legal hassles.

Lets celebrate. One post in 1000s answered in the Cafe
Message 20 of 20
latest reply