Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Baazee Changes. Good for Nothing

Dear Baazee, Congratulations for again changing yourself. ( I don't know why they cannot stick to one thing.) Few Changes: 1: Special listing category. Yeah it is very special because it never carries any category. 2: Paisa pay support. Real dumbos. ...

No Bids on 1 Paisa No Reserve Auctions

I was just surfing on the 1 paisa auction page of Baazee.com I went to the Home Category, there I found 1079 auction on 1 Paisa No Reserve. On closer inspection, I found only 50 products had more than 2 bids on them. I am just wonder why no one is bi...

Problem with BULK UPLOAD S/W

I had mentioned earlier also, infact wasted money for subscription to bulk upload facility and could not derive any benefit out of it, I would like to be enlightened how to use cut and paste in bulk upload tool? Right click does not function on the s...

Paisapay duducted 4% on Credit Card

Just now, I have received the mail from Paisapay informing the release of payment of the 2nd half of February after deducting 4% on CRedit Card sale, where as Baazee has decided that they would be reducing the commission from 4% to 3%. Will Baazee cl...

Multiple Listings - Same product listed by same seller a dozen times.

Some ingenious sellers a listing the same product, 3,4 as many as 25 times. We just did a search for "card reader" and it turned up 186 items. However on closer inspection, we found that: Seller A has listed the product - 23 times Seller B has listed...

<b>ATTENTION ALL SELLERS !! </b>

Attention all sellers: THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU SOON ! As a seller i would want to warn you about a few things related to selling with PaisaPay Option. I had sold Ebooks related to cell phones and TV sscreen enlargement last month.My PaisaPay fee acco...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BAAZEE is NOT the scam, EBAY is.....

Guys, Check this one out latest from TAG {The Auction Guild}. QUOTE Since ebaY announced the fee increase that goes into effect 18 Feb 05, TAG has observed an ongoing outpouring of anger and frustration against ebaY. This was further fueled by ebaY N...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BAAZEE NOT HELPING ME??????????

Hi Baazee Team, I baught a product on the 27/01/2005 Order Id 272577. and i made the payment through my brothers credit card and i have the credit card statement that the payment was made. Now it has been the 28/02/2005 and i still have not receved m...

Listing dissapeared???

http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.jsp?Trade_TradeId=28841478 Some1 bought it and it got closed.. no email from baazee regarding it ?? no sell details.. http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.jsp?Trade_TradeId=28817270 Same thing happened ?? Whats wrong.. ...

Irresponsible behaviour of the SELLER SUPPORT

I am a Baazee Super Seller with the id 'musique', and have been trading on baazee for an year. With the due cource of time, instead of increasing the seller support, baazee have detiorated its customer care service. And most of the sellers would agre...