Bazee Team Poor Customer Service

vipulnarainmathur
Community Member
I purchased a vedeo game ..the product does not work, the seller does not respond neither the bazee team
I have lost my faith in their system

Some one has to take a feedback..and ACT!!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

mukki2001
Community Member
Dont worry vipul brother. i am trying for last 2 months to get atleast one mail from baazee. and u know what, i havent succeeded yet pal. keep going.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

bash005_in1
Community Member
PLZZ DONT CALL IT POOR, THERE IS NO SERVICE AT ALL ON BAAZEE, I HAVE BEEN SENDING DAILY 2 EMAILS FOR ERROR IN BILLING FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS. THEY ARE SUCH FOOLS SPENDING MONEY TO EXPAND MARKET BY CONDUCTING, BAAZEE CLASSES.
THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THE SELLER/BUYER COMPLAINTS.
IF A THUG BUYER PLACE A ORDER AND DOES NOT PAY, BAAZEE WANTS TO CHARGE ON THIS SALE.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

vpskookray
Community Member
POOR customer service by Baazee.com ???????????? or NO costomer service

We can call POOR service if they atleast listen to customer ! They are listening only !!!!!!!!!!! I think they have forgotton the words "CUSTOMER SERVICE"
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

ritus_online_store
Community Member
Dear Sir,

With reference to your fee account regarding my baazee account having user id rituonline for the month of December 2004, this is to inform you that I have paid Rs. 44/- as online transfer from my UTI Bank. Attached herewith please find a copy of my bank statement to substantiate/justify my claim (entry highlighted in yellow). I have been regularly writing to you in this regard but I havent heard from you even once in this regard. Due to non reflection of this amount in my baazee fee account I have been charged tax on my pending amount it seems and hence the due against my name is increasing. According to me after making this payment my baazee fee account should show a nil balance which means I dont have to pay anything to baazee on account of fees. Further this is to inform you that I have not listed anything for sale during the month of Jan and Feb 2005 and hence no fee should be charged to me during these months.

You r requested to kindly verify at your end and make necessary reflections against my fee account on your site. This is to request you to kindly take prompt action at your end.

Please confirm.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Prakash Mundra
Message 5 of 5
latest reply