Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SUPPLY DUPLICATE PRODUCT

I HAVE PRCHASED A " SONY GENUINE ULTRA WIRELESS BLUETOOTH PUMPX (SRS-X2) SPEAKER" (Item ID:331874125765) on 19-Jun-16, BUT AFTER DELIVERY I SEE THIS IS A DUPLICATE ITEM BECAUSE NO SONY LOGO OR SONY STICKER IS NOT PRINTED ON ITEM, POOR SOUND QUALITY, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not received

I have purchase an item which was delivered but not as described.Refund was approved on 16 April under Ebay gurranty.But still not rceived. I have complaint through phone banking and chat but no action taken. REALLY PATHETIC SERVICE Complaint number:...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cash On Delivery In Siliguri

I Think eBay Should Start Cash On Delivery In My City Siliguri . Everyone Wants To Buy From eBay But Cannot As They Do Not Have Debit Card . If You Can Introduce COD In Siliguri Then It Would Be Very Good !

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money deducted order not placed

Hi Ebay, Today Morning i ordered "Portable Laptop Foldable ETable e Table USB Cooling Fan" of cost Rs.975/- paid through netbanking the transaction ID is - IG0CGDMMT5. when i return back to my Ebay account to check my order list it says empty and i h...

Fraud Activity & Irresponsible Customer Service

I have try to purchase an item and the seller was " Fedoson" I complete the process and paid, but I have received a message that " Your payment was not success" I repeat the process again and received the same message again, but I checked my bank acc...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

REFUND not recieved

I had transferred Rs 2993.00 for a GOOD ONE SHINE mobile on 14/06/2016 to the ebay.in & accordingly they received the money & assured through mobile message that they would send the goods between 17-20 jun 2016. again on 17-06-2016 they messaged me t...

Fake eBay gaurantee

I didnt receive the item nor my money was refunded 24 days past i have been sending mails requests claims feedbacks no response tried phone but never answered very pathetic condition i swear not to buy anything from eBay and warn my friends relatives...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mentally torturing and harrasing customers

My three orders were not shipped in a row only refund approval dint get money even after 15 daysMentally torturing customers should go for local stores they have many fake sellers who do not deliver products and then eBay torture customers by neither...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful