cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst service from Ebay India - Even grievance team.

ravimmrk
Community Member

I have raised a claim and my  Claim ID : 1928859, Its more then 50days now still its not resolved, i have followed up with customer care and fake reason, the commit for something but the won't keep their word, the keep changing the word in each call,  after big struggle i tried to reach the grievance team, even from grievance team no response from them, i spoke to them once, after that if we try to call grievnance number, we get welcome automated message, after that phone ring keep going now also i am waiting in line more then 20mins no one picked the call. what type of service does ebay provide..

If you guys need more details go through my claim id you guys will come to know how much i have suffered after doing purchse with ebay,

Ebay say ebay guarneete, i guess it guarneete vendors not the buyers...

eaby couldn't a reverse pickup.. when the are able to deliver a product to particular address, why the couldn't do the reverse pickup, if we ask for reason the will we don't have reason, all fake answer the will give.. finally the will try to put the blame on buyer and try to close the claim.. Total cheatersssss......... does eaby customer support ready to deny this... as i have proof fro all my converstation i have with ebay claim deapartment and customer care.

Each time we try to reach grievance we can't reach who is going pay for all phone calls.. does ebay will pay for it.. very worst service for buyers.. its trueeeeee...

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0