Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how can i get 5 positive

Dear Baazee i m new on baazee... how can get 5 positive rating when you did not allow to create mutiple quantity auction...or quick buy only single auction is opening is if this way positive rating increased than we have to wait for around 2 month fo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

={ Could not able to register on EBay }=

Dear Bazee, I have no Credit Card and would like to register on EBay for selling our items internationally . But unfortunately, I could not able to register. Is there any other way? Please help. Regards, Mohammed Mahtab khan Jewelry Zone

Closing of Baazee

I am now very much sure about baazee closing down. Guess E-Bay has struck a very wrong deal with you guys. Even after repeated attempts I did not got the product. Forget that above all I had to log in the comlpaint many times on baazee. Repeatedly se...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

please make the updates of the maximum quanity per buyer on buy it now item

this is creating a lot of problem as soon as the item gets some order the item is being getting closed on the next day .by some of the fruad sellers..there is no way to list and spend Rs for the promotion of the item ..as all this is wastage of money...

BAAZEE KA DANDA SABE PE BARRSA @!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Friends & Co-Sellers, Why We Are Bound To Follow: A)Baazee wants to be become "eBay"- Which is impossible in India. b)Baazee says foreign buyers do not understand the format of baazee.I would like to ask baazee that how much is the % of internat...

Suggestion for baazee

Since baazee is all ready making changes to there system we would like you to include these two very important options. 1. Taxing : Sellers should get the option to set the sales tax % for local, interstate and international orders. 2. Insurance : Se...

Whats wrong with baazee

I am really very much annoyed with baazee's attitude and indifference. Is it that i need to beg to baazee for forcing the seller to send my product. i bought nokia 3650 from seller manish rohra(manishrohra ) buzzetbuzz@rediffmail.com Tele :+919890681...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Baazee alternatives: suggestions needed!

Dear colleagues! I've done my share of educating, condemning, advising Baazee. But, as you know, it's falling on deaf ears and I've lost faith in this site and will soon lose patience. I'll stay around like QuickSilverVoHo, but are there any other si...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful