cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

={ Cheater Seller Making Money on Baazee.Com }=

jewelryzone_in1
Community Member
Hello there,

A cheater seller with the ID "deltamarketing" is making lot of money from the innocent buyers.

I could say this because I am into Jewelry (my ID Jewelryzone) and I have ordered lot of bangles and karas from this seller. He was mentioning the products like
'American Diamonds', 'Gemstones', 'Rubies' and 'Emerald' has been used in these bangles.

But he is sending the items that uses white and color glass beads instead of gemstones. That may cost not more than Rs.5-7 each bangle.

And people are paying him a large amount for the same products. I have recieved some of the items that I have paid for but without the free gifts and all products are fake. He is cheating and making money.

I try to contact him so many times with the waning of 'report a problem' on Baazee, but he never reply to any of my emails.

Please check with the people who know about him by looking at his negative ratings. See how many people have given him negative ratings in January and February.

But most of the innocent people who don't know about the product are still paying him money. Please try stopping him and please try getting our refund. Hope to get help from Baazee as it will be a great favor for the users of Baazee.

Note: Some of the other persons are also selling the face products. For example, some people are selling the same product that I am sellling but they are giving it a high name. Please check.

Regards,

Jewelryzone
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

={ Cheater Seller Making Money on Baazee.Com }=

jewelryzone_in1
Community Member
Hello Baazee,

I have made a complain regarding a seller. But still no action has been taken up. He is still cheating the innocents.

Please do something soon.

Regards,

JewelryZone
Message 2 of 2
latest reply