cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BAAZEE KA DANDA SABE PE BARRSA @!!!!!!!!!!!!

baazeeuser8
Community Member
Dear Friends & Co-Sellers,

Why We Are Bound To Follow:

A)Baazee wants to be become "eBay"- Which is impossible in India.
b)Baazee says foreign buyers do not understand the format of baazee.I would like to ask baazee that how much is the % of international buyers on baazee?(Over all in all categories) Not more than 10% than why you wants to loose 90% Indian market business? Why don't eBay changes like "Baazee"??? Even Indian don't understand the format of "eBay".
c)Changes and developments are always welcome but that doesn't means that you rip or copy from others.My be in there region those format is comfortable to them but dear baazee its India and we are Indians don't forget this,easy and flexible method runs easily & smoothly over here.
d)Even lot of affords you people are unable to stop the increment graph of fake bidder 'n' buyers.
e)By closing re-list facility what you wants that each seller subscribe to "BulkUploadTool"to increase your income.Which is totally unfair.
f)You ppl says that the commission of Paisa Pay and CC is a hidden charges for buyers("ITS LIKE A CHEATING")I objected this statement Coz a person who is having a credit card he/she knows very well that the service charges will be charged if they use there credit card.(1.5-2%)charges is charged all over either credit card or Online transfer.but you people charging 4% for what?
g)Your Community watch,sellersupport are behaving like they are ruling us.They even don't know how to take decision.Better hire some villager and tell them to handle seller or buyer problems,I think they will do the better job than the baazee team.
h)Multiple auctions should be sold on lowest bid value,are we here to sell our product at Re 1? What's the sense of making these type of silly changes?
I)Removing one paisa promotion will be very expensive for baazee,1 paisa creates a effect in buyers mind and it increase the sale in simple words buyer is crazy to bid at one paisa auction, now what?we start the product on normal price, buyer will think four times before buying the product even he also think that may the seller is charging too much through normal bid.
No craze no sale !!!!

Steps To Distruction:
1. Reducing auto-listing from 5 to 2
2. Making 48 hrs fraud listing drama.( even in editing that means if you are already live and you need to make changes then wait for more 2 days to see it live and if the end date is the next day forget the special listing fees)
3. Removing auto -listing
4. Making multiple listing questionable.
5. Special listing fees increased by 400 % ( 25/35 for priority lisitng to 100rs)
and Most unimaginable Sellers to bear the surcharge.
Now if we icrease that charge in our product price then the buyers buying through dd/cheque payment will be at total loss.

BETTER IF ALL SELLERS GATHER ON A ONE PLATFORM AND DISCUSES ALL THIS MATTER AND FIND THE PROPER SOLUTION WITH BAAZEE ELSE WE WILL LOOSE THE BUSINESS.

Regards
K.K
GanpatiShoppe
Jaipur
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

baazeeuser8
Community Member
NO MERCY IN BAAZEE's BLACK&BLIND KINGDOM
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

kanna_k
Community Member
Hi all,

It is high time that the sellers look out for some other avenues for selling their products. If all the high profile sellers leave baazee (like Gifinternational) it would really pinch their pocket. It is certain that baazee is doing everything possible to shut itself down.

When you are on a online transaction and need 48hrs for verification I think something is really wrong at the baazee end.

There are already few sites (indian sites) coming up as a competitor to baazee and some of the high profile sellers are already listing their products there and moving away from baazee.

It is high time instead of you sellers begging baazee for this and that instead move out and try some other online avenue to sell your products and wait for baazee to mend their ways whichis certain to happen.

Kannan
Message 3 of 3
latest reply