Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Turbo Lister Help Needed

I am a new seller andusing turbo lister for the very first time, i think there is a bug in the new version, in my listings i have clearly selected listing designer and selected the option of one photo on top and in turbo lister preview its showing on...

Powerseller Minimum sales of 20,000/- !!!

Hello everyone, I don't understand why I have still not gotten my POWERSELLER Certificate ?? Also why is eBay not giving discounts on listing fees and on other transactions ?? Aren't we the guys who provide the major chunk of income and also keep our...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Non-Performance policy

Dear Pinks & Fellow Members, To begin with, i apologise for using the community in arising this issue(my intention is to get quicker response). I am a seller since December 2005 having nearly 250 positive feedbacks, unfortunately i got two negative f...

A Message from Sharat Digumarti – A Look at Detailed Seller Ratings Data &

On Sharat's behalf: Hi everyone – this is Sharat Digumarti from the Marketplace Health team. It has been about six months since we began introducing Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs), and I felt it was time to provide a brief update to let you know more...

Hi!

I am very sad. No one has a comment about my recent post:-'A Reason To Celebrate!'. My earlier, "An Appeal!" regards, Shriparna

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Proud to be Indian: UN Declares 2October, International Day of Non-Violence

“Non-violence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed,” - MAHATMA GANDHI 01 Oct 2007 MESSAGE FROM UN SECRETORY-GENERAL : MAHATMA GANDHI’S INSPIRATION NEEDED NOW MORE THAN EVER, SECRETARY-GENERAL SAYS IN MESSAGE TO MA...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

News: 1200+ eBay accounts hacked!

1200+ eBay accounts hacked! Friday, September 28 2007 @ 10:10 PM IST Contributed by: onlygeek Tech Industry News With great power comes great responsibility and with great success comes greater enemies. Reports are coming that 1200+ eBay accounts wer...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Special Treatment to some sellers

Are you a prefered seller on ebay? Think again. ebay has proved beyond doubt that it prefers certain sellers. There is one seller on ebay India who breaks every ebay policy and still stays smiling on the site. Not only this he enjoys the powerseller ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PRICING

Dear E Bay team, What surprises me most is that most of the products the sellers have put on sale are as expensive if not more then the market rates and then there is the additional cost of shipping which really makes buying useless. I purchase at le...

Ebay charges are too high.

I am new to ebay. I decided to list a few things to see if I can make some money. However when I looked at the charges that ebay takes from each sale I have doubts if I should do any business here. I can understand that it has to charge some amount t...