Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NO ebaying this !!!!!

Thrice taken for a ride on the e-bay and trying not to be entrapped again but flashy display do such a bad trick even though with e-bay norms and ethics ,ethos call it whatever but some sellers have a field day selling crap and disappointing buyers t...

ORD India ...It Really Works....

Hello Friends, Wanted to share my experience with ORD India with you all. I had received a -ve Feedback from a buyer some time ago, Buyer left the feedback without even contacting me or informing me. The feedback was left because he did not like the ...

Slow transaction by PaisaPay

This is the slowest transaction i've ever seen. I was suppose to send some documents thru fax. After spending 2 hours i realise that the fax does not work at your end. Later, i send an email with lot of trouble scanning the proof and I dont get any k...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A++++

i am very surprised that the feed back for seller has been A+++++ from my end, however i hadn't feedback like this, my feedback was normal and wrote " it was good" i don't know how it became A++++++

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

We are all lost again.......

Dear All, Including eBay Staff, We are all lost again because of the typhoon from China :). Where are we now ? Beijing/Shanghai/Hong-Kong ? All our posts have been washed away by our Chinese Friends. eBay moderators, please do some to stop this Chine...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A complaint about the seller.

Hello ebay, my name is sundar, I place an order of 4 gb MP4 on 28th march order no.11010743080639 amt of Rs.1641/-. I sent the payment to seller a outstation cheque of the amt of Rs.1641/- of corporation bank dated 3rd april 2007 cheque no. 934565 in...

New Bidding box on the item page

Hi everyone...This is Sandeep Gondekar again with eBay's Product Management Team. Buyers, take note! We're introducing a cool change to the bidding flow that we think will make it even faster – and more fun – to win the item that you want. New biddin...

Item Not Received - Refund payment

Item Not Received: EPABX System (104) for 4 Intercoms/Ext & 1 P&T Lines (#260149829492) Payment Method: PaisaPay Payment Date: 17-Aug-2007 Refund payment. Contact: Mr Rajesh Patrike, Latur (Maharashtra) Tele. 02382-252456/9860768536

Negative ratings by seller: Misuse

Most sellers on eBay more or less threaten buyers with a negative feedback if they give them(the seller) a negative feedback. Shouldn't the negative feedback be based on the performance of the seller and not on the feedback given by the buyer. I feel...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I need a Refund / Refund not received

PaisaPay > Buying with PaisaPay > I need a Refund / Refund not received Item number(s): 260149829492 Message: Item Not Received: EPABX System (104) for 4 Intercoms/Ext & 1 P&T Lines (#260149829492) Payment Method: PaisaPay Payment Date: 17-Aug-2007 P...

Unable to Pay.

I am unable to pay throught my e-bay acccount. I want to buy Norton antivirus 2007. My payment module is blocked.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why "TOP PICKS" Removed?

Hello everyone, for the past few months, there was a seperate section in our homepage named "Top Picks" which shows some of the home page featured listings of consumer products which are priced below than 400 and has paisapay as a payment option...it...