Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shoot the Seller!

Hello, It has been noticed whenever any buyer contacts ebay either by phone or live chat regarding a problem with product / seller, he is given advice to open a dispute or leave a negative for the seller. Should we be approaching a more constructive ...

Deception by Sky Ways

On July 21st, I had purchased a SAMSUNG DVD + VCR COMBO for Rs15150/= with shipment inclusive through eBay. First, the vender informed me that I will not be able to record a TV program on the VCR, in which case he said that he would refund the money ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Email Notification Problem

Dear Sir/Madam, Sorry to say you, I am not getting Email notification from EBay India, when i am making payment and other event i am doing in Ebay, Kindly help me for the notification mail to make my communication good. Regards Sandeep Mishra. Bangal...

Feedback trading!

1.I notice that a number of sellers tell their customers while ordering "you leave me a good feed back and I will leave you one too". This amounts to mutual back scratching and departs from the objectivity and honesty required. 2.Many sellers leave f...

world.s smallest helicopter item no:180175020712

BEFORE REGISTERING OR ALLOWING A SELLER TO MARKET A PRODUCT THE SAME SHOULD BE ASSESSED OR INSPECTED BY E-BAY OFFICIALS. THOUGH POSITIVE FEED BACK IS LEFT BY THE PURCHASERS CAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE NOT AWARE OF REPORTING BACK, AND AVOIDING THE HASSELS....

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New PaisaPay Problem arises!

Dear PaisaPay team, I have entered the shipping details for three PaisaPay orders successfully on 26th Dec 07. But I am unable to see it in my account balance. Its not even included in 27th Dec 07 Remittance (as I am eligible for express remittance)....

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay rules ( not very thougtful !! )

I would like to know why 'paisapay' has made compulsory dispatch time '7 days' for domestic and '10 days' for International shipment? We deal in 'wooden furniture' and our products are made to order.The production time varies from 2-4 weeks depending...

Tricks of Many Sellers

I want to you all that many seller in ebay adopt many trcks to harrash the buyers as per my experience such as they either reply that they did't receive the price, or say the draft had not in good shape or byers address is not covered by their courie...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ERROR IN POSTING MY REQUIREMENTS.

DEAR SIR, I WANT TO POST MY REQUIREMT ON EBAY BUT IT GIVES EN ERROR OF VERIFY USINGCREDIT CARDS. AT PRESENT MY REQUIRENT IS MOST URGENT BASIS WHAT SHOULD NOW I DO WITHOUT CREDIT CARD? IS THAT ONLINE TRANSCGECTION IS SECURE? REPLY SOON..

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful