New PaisaPay Problem arises!

snrama
Community Member
Dear PaisaPay team,

I have entered the shipping details for three PaisaPay orders successfully on 26th Dec 07. But I am unable to see it in my account balance. Its not even included in 27th Dec 07 Remittance (as I am eligible for express remittance).

Here are the details:

PaisaPay ID: 20954988544
PaisaPay ID: 20949227113
PaisaPay ID: 20949079124

I have even told about this issue to Mr.Elvis Sequeira (My Account Manager). ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

techniwas
Community Member
Navneeth,

Many sellers are facing the same problem (if not all). I have contacted Live Chat today and the Chat assistant told me that the matter has been esclated to PaisaPay.

We really slogged to make all shipments by 26th Dec so that we qualify for the remittance on 27th but all our efforts and overtime are in vain.

eBay i feel has a major advantage over other players in India, this was wrt to their technicals. They have a v good system (system as in technically sound :)) And a v stable platform. However the new PaisaPay bugs are just too much. I feel it has been launched at the wrong time without full preparation and testing. Also the timing is bad as this is high sales season and not time for experimenting.

Launch of New PaisaPay along with TV ads and holiday season is not a v good strategy. As i read before on the boards itself "Experiment at Sellers Cost".

Still appreciate the changed and quick resolution to the issues!!

Tc

TechiE
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

The problem is solved. But eBay should take care that it should never rise again.

techniwas, Because of the New PaisaPay, I can't achieve completed transactions in my SM Pro. There are a lot of bugs and eBay team is trying to fix it. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
I havn't tried SM or SM Pro yet as i am not a very high volume seller, however will do my best. What's your feedback on it Navneeth?

TechiE
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

If you have a Basic Shop then you can subscribe SM as free as per my knowledge.

I use SM Pro, Its really good and makes your work easier. You can set feedback remainders, can leave feedbacks in bulk, Handle UPIs. Its the best feature in eBay system. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

erickrvr
Community Member
Dear friend:
Sorry to disturb you! New Year is coming, and are you looking for some crazy products? Then come here, http://www.ecity58.com is a world famous electronic wholesaler in China, Such as: TVs, laptops, phones, xbox, ps3, etc. It is a paradise here, and we believe you will enjoy here. Thanks for your browsing. Best wishes!
MSN: ecity58@hotmail.com
Telephone:+86-010-86082389
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

squashiet82
Community Member
www.eur6898.com
Here,We give you everything which you want!
You can never find such a low price in other place...
Don' be hesitated and visit our website right now!
(we are one of the biggest wholesalers of electrical product such as:digital cameras, mobile, LCD TV, Laptops Notebooks, Digital Video, GPS.Mp4 ... and so on.)
welcome to visit our website!
MSN:< eur6898@hotmail.com >
wholesale can enjoy more discount!
Message 7 of 7
latest reply