Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VAT issue , A big Bounce back to genuine Sellers

Hi, I am really surprised with the new policy over the VAT , instead of stopping the unjustified sellers , eBay has made the genuine sellers suffer over this issue Points 1. With limited item title space now we would loose another 8-9 characters just...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Express remittance withdrawan

I received a mail from PaisaPay informing me that my Express Remittance has been withdrawn with immediate effect. Although the mail doesn't mention any reason (nor PaisaPay phone support has the details yet), my analysis is that a refund request init...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Online Workshop on PaisaPay

Hi everyone, This is Prashant Kumar, Business Head, PaisaPay As announced in Rajan’s open house earlier last month we have been working to deliver on the additional requirements of our community to make PaisaPay a best-in-class payments system. We ha...

Can eBay shorten its extra long Product Pages??

Hello , I need to bring this issue to the notice of eBay India's web development team . I personally feel eBay india's product pages are way too long , after the product details , other products , shipping & handling , Return Policy .... all of this ...

Shipped Item

When an item is shown as shipped, why does ebay not have a system to show the shipping date and through whom it was shipped?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HELLO INDRANIL

I have a concern with feedback and item receipt confirmation. Most of the buyers who are purchasing products from me do not know about ITEM RECEIPT CONFIRMATION.I have tried sending them mails but no one responds, finally i need to call them and make...

Ebay Query

Hi eBay! My Question is: what if i want to sell an item but while registering for an paisa pay account when i try to provide name of the bank Utibank >Delhi> ? then i cant see the branch of "Rajouri Garden"..which is the branch where i am having my a...

Any news about PaisaPay changes ?

Hi, Any news about changes in PaisaPay delivery schedule ? Mr. Mehra had said in the chat that they are likely to do something. Due to the 21 days international delivery schedule I am unable to list anything. Hope some positive changes will be enacte...

10 Things to Do before you Die!

Dear Members, We are pleased to announce that starting today we have launched a BIG marketing promotion viz. “10 Things to Do before you Die!”. These are 10 day Auctions each starting at Re.1/- to give you the freedom to bid and make your dreams come...