cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

any problem's with buyer''s confirming the item recipt on ebay???

;-)hi this topic is too discuss a big problem which we as a seller face in terms of buyer's confirmation of item recip on ebay...70% of my buyer dont know how to confirm the item recipt on ebay..after recive..which results in delayed payment from paisa pay....what all we can do in this??can paisapay improve there policy in this matter??how we can maek buyer aware of confiming the recipt of an item in ebay??

neonaas(ebay member)
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

mankanwarludhiana
Community Member
I had the same problem with my first few sales on eBay.in. However I think it is the personal responsibility to educate one's buyers on eBay India as compared to eBay UK, USA, AU and other developed countries.

eBay India should only permit users with at least 3 or 5 Feedbacks on their profile to sale anything. Now these sellers should notify their buyers or winning bidders on their items about how to confirm the item receipt and the importance of leaving feedback.

eBay India should also take neccessary action and create a custom email template regarding the guidance on what to do when one makes a sale or wins an item. eBay India then must configure their softwares so that this email is sent a couple of times to every buyer and seller till their feedback reaches a certain level.

I would love to know more about other people's views on this subject.

MK Singh
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello neonaas,

As mentioned in my response to Rakesh (hill_24_will), on this thread I'd like to reiterate that I had forwarded your suggestion to the concerned team and as part of our initiatives to consider your suggestion we are exploring various means of making it easy for buyers to confirm item receipt including using SMS on mobile phones.

We need many more members like you to pour in such valuable suggestions so Keep posting!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 3 of 3
latest reply