Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need AXIS BANK for bank transfers!

Hello I have read through all the requests for more banks for bank transfers on ebay paisa pay. This post is to emphasis on the same & to highlight the requests. Please do the needful asap. I cannot understand if smaller shopping sites can have many ...

eBay turns 3 today - 24th March 2008

Hello All, Today ebay India completes 3 years as India’s leading online shopping destination and your support and encouragement has been very much a part of our success. It gives us immense pleasure and we would like to Thank You all for this valued ...

FRAUD DONE BY EBAY

Dear Friends, My eBay ID is singh.deepu777. This is a Issue where I have Purchased the Item No. 130384213082 from FRAUD SELLER "binasaha". I have never received this Item. It was not reviewed by the PaisaPay Customer Support. Ebay has Rejected my Ref...

Not happy with the buying exeriences...

Dear team, I hv registered myself few month's back thinking that shopping wud be made easy... bt it has actually made my shopping a nightmare. I started it wid minimum amount jst to check if it's safe & convinent but to my dismay i dnt trust it. More...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi, recently I booked item Krusell Orbit Leather Case (120500883435). But i din't received any confirmation mail from eBay. Could u pls check & confirm the status

Not received valentines day gift 2009

Hey All, I had bought a sony DSC-H10 cybershot digicam during valentine's day promotion in the year of 2009 (1.5 yrs back). I had received the item within a week since the order placed but yet to receive the Free gift assured "digital photo frame" du...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

frauds

hello EBAY.IN in need my money back or ASUS P320 adaptor which i ordered, I LOST MY CONFIDENCE WITH YOU, why ru people supporting frauds by having them?i need immediate reply for the cause.if you are not able to ship the items to address given by us ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay is fake!!!

this mail i send to ebay is more than 3 months old and not even replied by ebay. the case is now 6 months old. Claim # 1709890 Hello I am very disappointed to inform you that I am very dissatisfied to your service. It is more than 3 months delay to s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

we must have some comment section

Hello Ebay Team, When we complete our transaction we don't have any section where we can provide some extra information or instruction for the seller. we must have some comment section where we can provide some instruction for Seller. For exapmle for...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RO & RO Spares

I am doing a survey on RO Water Purifiers. I have following questions: 1. Should we go on brand or buy through local wholesellar who is giving the RO with the same specification. 2. Companies are selling RO with the same specification on a very high ...