YAHAN DER BHI HAI AUR ANDHER BHI

25000 Casualties

25 YEARS

NO ONE IS IN THE JAIL

Shame to the politicians and a big question mark on Justice..

-- a bhoplite----
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

indian government treats the indian citizens like animals. The shameless dynasty is protected by faithful sikh. I wish Adolf Hitler to have won the war and put both Nehru and Jinnah in the gaol. Subhash Chandra Bose and Shah Nawaz Khan was a much better choice.
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

I agree to you rptechindia.

If all the politicians learn from eBay community and become honest citizens, then India will be the most desirable country to live in.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Did You know politicians calling secretly and considering common people as animals(mainly donkey)who walking on two legs!
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
I Suggest Making a DSR Rating for all the politicians , which can be filled by all members of his/her constituenncy every Sunday , Online.

If it falls below 4.3 you can put Politician Non Performance and Suspend him.

Also Concepts of Power Politicians , wid DSR Over 4.5 can be implemented

Cheers
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

dear linusstudios i think this is not a matter of fun. my sincere tribute to bhopal gas tragedy victims.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Hi,
They need rehabilitation fund and compensation fund. League of nations gave the Jew their Israel. India government gave the guys a thenga.
These are shameless criminals.
I pray Mr Obama does something. These Singhs and Gandhis are perfect raw stuff.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
@Amitava Sir - Well said. we are treated as cattle, one of the politician very well said "Cattle Class" just not long ago.

Sikhism is symbol of Faith, Trust & Bravery. Which our honorable PM fails to understand both personally and professionally.

S.C. Bose is my all time favorite. Had INA not been vandalized , we would have been living in a better world today.

@ linus, corruption and dishonesty needs to be worked upon at grass root level. from common man to babus to top management to VIP and even VVIP's. remember revolution starts at individual level and then goes national.

We need an individual only, to probe an RTI on BGC. and the whole nation to question the country's top officials to clear the air.

I find Amitava Ji's thoughts very revolutionary to be honest, in each of his comment he has some thing better to add and share. Sir, i am your eklavya. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Dear kumar.m , I never intended to make fun. My sincere condolences are towards the victims. I was trying to make fun of DSR's , which is correct. At the end everything boils down to one sigle fact. Big and Powerfull have always tormented and troubled the small and weak. Be it eBay or our politicians. Its same.

I do apologise if my comments offended someone.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

tushardang
Community Member
Peace:)
Message 10 of 13
latest reply