Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NOT MY FEEDBACK......in my profile!!

I HAVE NOT GIVE THE FEEDBACK below to 'product_for_all' In fact i was leaving to go out of town on the 15th and was most upset that my purchase had not arrived. I don't know what is happening, this is sacrilege!!! YOU ARE USING MY NAME TO PROMOTE YOU...

EBAY GIFT VOUCHER CHEATED ME

EBAY HAS PROVIDED ME WITH A GIFT VOUCHER AND IT IS SAID THAT IT HAS A DISCOUNT OF RS 500 BUT WHEN I USE IT I ONLY GET DISCOUNT OF RS26/27 IS THERE ANY SOLUTIONS

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud by MOBILEWORLD SELLERS

FOLLOWING IS THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE MOBILE WORLD SELLERS AND ME. PLEASE HELP, THEY HAVE CHEATED ME AND NOW GIVING EXCUSES, EVEN I AGREED FOR HALF OF THE AMOUNT BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING THIS AS WELL, THEY HAVE SENT ME THE FAKE E71 FACIA PANELS, T...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tracking on PaisaPay Speed Post from India to US

I have been trying to track my purchase since May 2nd. Neither the PaisaPay ID number nor the Speed Post number finds my item. As far as I know it has not been shipped. The links to tracking given by ebay do not work. What is the matter here? Should ...

CHEATED BY SELLER: mymobileworld09 & cell.world.09

mymobileworld09 Please do not buy from the above seller, he is a complete imposter, he sold me E71 facia panel and told me it is a original one, but send me a fake one, i complained the same to him and returned back the panels, but he has not returne...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cheated by the seller

I bid for an item digital car clock from car decoretor Delhi which i won and paid for.After two days i received a call from the seller informing that the peice he is sending does not have the calender feature .He however convinced me that if i don't ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Community Court System is flawed

I have ordered 1 terra byte hard disk. I received the item very late and the Power point Pin is missing from the box. I have to buy Pin from outside. I gave negative feedback citing the same reason. I think ebay has special court to appeal for removi...

Non Despatch of items

I paid for one item. There was no reply from the seller. Finally e-Bay notified me that since the seller did not ship the product I would be refunded. I Received the refund. I put a negative remark as I suffered some loss in this like 'lending' money...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complaint on seller of ebay

to ebay, hi i am the buyer of ebay i have recently purchased two items "Clip mp3 Player with micro SD card expandable slot " (280479103844) from ebay seller ujjawal_telecom the two items were defective so i contacted him on phone and he want to send ...