cheated by the seller

gundisrinu
Community Member
I bid for an item digital car clock from car decoretor Delhi which i won and paid for.After two days i received a call from the seller informing that the peice he is sending does not have the calender feature .He however convinced me that if i don't like it he would take it back. But when the i received the courier i was shocked as it contained a piece of fragrant rubber named air freshner which won't cost more than Rs.10/ where as I paid Rs.349 for the clock.
What should I do now? I redy won another item from the same seller and had not yet paid for it nd I don't want to pay because i can't trust him any more.
pl guide me
Srinivas
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

cheated by the seller

Contact the seller and explain this to him without making a haste to leave a negative feedback.

If the seller doesn't co-operate with you then you may file a SNAD case and also consider leaving a negative feedback.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

cheated by the seller

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
no use of leaving negative feedback. Instead communicate with the seller. he will resolve it. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

cheated by the seller

spl_ind
Community Member
Seller may have send you the wrong packet. Contact Seller & resolve the matter. Remember, everybody makes mistakes.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

cheated by the seller

mymobileworld09

Please do not buy from the above seller, he is a complete imposter, he sold me E71 facia panel and told me it is a original one, but send me a fake one, i complained the same to him and returned back the panels,
but he has not returned the money till now,
now he is selling his items through different different seller ID's, since his ID used to get block each time,
the members RAHUL & KASHISH are the guys doing this fake business.

i feel completely cheated and i have vowed that i will never ever buy through a EBAY, ebay does not protect its buyers,
Message 5 of 5
latest reply