Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay please improve selling manager services

I request ebay to immediately look into the services offered by selling manager and to improve it. Bulk emails is my major problem. Any email that I send if it consists of more than 1 recipient, the damm mail gets stuck for a min of 6 hrs or even mor...

Ewarld (seller) did not ship the items

Seller Ewarld Item number: 170536485648 and 170536486100 I won two watches which were posted for audtion by ewarld and made payment promptly. Since the watches were not delivered in the specified time, ebay initiated full refund. Thank god I had made...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unavailability of PS2 games in PAL format.

Hi All, Ebay India does not offer a wide variety of ps2 games as compared to Ebay.com(global easy buy), which offers a large variety of games to people. The only thing is, it offers games in NTSC format instead of PAL, which is not supported by most ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivering the Goods

Suppose i'm a seller who is selling goods in Mumbai only. And, the goods sold by me is also delivered by me (i.e. me myself or my workers will go to the buyer's address to deliver). In this case, what shipping details should i enter.... pls help.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

payments

Respected sir, i am a registered member of ebay i would like to purchase sony erricson X10 in 6 easy installments and i do not a credit card what should i do please help me

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Live Customer Support

The online customer support has been very helpful regarding all preferred transactions on ebay. It's a great pleasure to have your needs and queries full filled on ebay

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

originality of TAG Heure or branded Watch

Hi, I just want to know that the branded or tag watches are available for bidding are original or replica/duplicate watches. if these are original watches then what are the parameters to check that whether these are original or not? Regards, Sachin G...

Just Check this

Ebay INdia is ready to get its first Big Scam just check this ID map-games-toys-shop this seller has sold games worth 4 to 5 lakh internationally and hasn't shipped any , because these games are not available now in India with any dealers. most likel...

NOTICE - Be careful, everybody

NOTICE - Be careful, everybody Internet is the most popular tool for scammers nowadays; here are some common ways to cheat buyers in Online Trading. Scammers here referred to any company or individual businessman who did not registered themselves wit...