Ewarld (seller) did not ship the items

Seller Ewarld
Item number: 170536485648 and 170536486100

I won two watches which were posted for audtion by ewarld and made payment promptly. Since the watches were not delivered in the specified time, ebay initiated full refund. Thank god I had made payment through Paisapay.

Buyers - please be careful dealing with this type of sellers. Not shipping any item after it is sold should be viewed very seriously by ebay and the buyers.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ewarld (seller) did not ship the items

anandxyz
Community Member
sellers should avoid selling cheap Chinese electronic,electric products they are low in quality , they also are very dangerous for user as they have not passed any safety test , Chinese producers are dumping these pathetic products into our country this must be stooped, many ebay sellers are selling these products ebay must stop them selling these cheap products , seller must mention if the product is cheap Chinese made product or not, i bought a amplified usb speaker from a seller, the product was china made , the product got burnt within 10 minute of first use and smoke came out from it, i request all the sellers they must mention in listing if the product is china made or not and the buyers should only buy trusted branded product they should avoid any seller if he is selling cheap china made product and playing with the life of fellow country men .
Message 2 of 2
latest reply