Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best Match Vs DSR Rating

Member id :- sunrise_in Hello, I note some recent changes on ebay fees and specially the best match default option to search engine.I would like to know what is the reason we are not visible in front pages in search engine? What is the reason from th...

Haven't received my item

Hi, I have purchased an item on 14-Mar-2011. But still i haven't received my item. The buyer is not giving any courier information. As it is more than 60 days old, i can't do anything. Till this date, he told me to wait and also said that he will res...

PAYMENT TOTAL REQUESTED!!? Means..?

Hello, I am a casual seller and basically a buyer. Just before a couple of hours, I got this strange request from a buyer in USA for one of my products i'm selling! Product number: 260787308508 Nowhere I have mentioned that, I can ship any product ou...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

missing

Sir I have ordered for GEB - 300550122042 - 16 MEGA USB Webcam Camera+Headset I received it and there is no CD for installing. So please make arrangement to send the same. Thanking you Sincerely Nirmala Natarajan

Not received 32GB HDD for Summer Promo Offer

I purchased Samsung Wave2 for 15,350/- on April 29th for which I applied promo code HOTDEALZ05 for Imation 320GB HDD free. I've not received Imation HDD till now neither got any communication from eBay. Could you please provide me details for same ? ...