Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PaisaPay ID : 44434180664 Claim ID : 2605593

Ebay customer support favour to the seller. Seller cheated me .Seller is not responding for the replacement of the product. Ebay denied my refund and not coordinating with the seller. . Customer support is very worst. Don't buy any products from Ebay...

PaisaPay ID : 44434180664 Claim ID : 2605593

Ebay customer support favour to the seller. Seller cheated me .Seller is not responding for the replacement of the product. Ebay denied my refund and not coordinating with the seller. . Customer support is very worst. Don't buy any products from Ebay...

Received damaged mobile

I have received damaged mobile in packet on 20 jan 17 ..Till today my case is pending by Ebay.No answers from Ebay ....they are doing timepass.Waiting for responce from Ebay to file case against them.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay Id - ***

Dear eBay Customer Care, I am writing this email in a very agony state. Please find below the synopsis of my experience at multiple stages in the IT systems and various people and the process associated. I placed an order on 04-Jan-2016 for the iBall...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not received

I have placed order for l phone on 20/11 /16 and still not received the item. I am tired of contacting the seller and customer care. They keep assuring that I will receive the item next week. But now they are saying that the eBay guarantee period of ...

for cancel my order

I m strugling to cancel my orderi have order a mobile but ot is not a brand new mobile as i want . I have paid money by credit card. Seller not reciving my call i am trying last 3 days. I have also mail to seller and ebay but no response.What i do? A...

for cancel my order

I m strugling to cancel my orderi have order a mobile but ot is not a brand new mobile as i want . I have paid money by credit card. Seller not reciving my call i am trying last 3 days. I have also mail to seller and ebay but no response.What i do? A...

Delivery Man refused to delivery- 222277159752

Hi There, on 27th Jan I got a call about my packet by a delivery guy, he was asking to pick from a palce in city , I told them to delivery at my place as per the terms but instead of delivery he put the comment about to attempted to delivery but miss...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

empty box received not mobile

I have purchased mobile on eBay and when I got it, it was just a box with hands free and charger. I raised a claim in eBay and eBay told me they are trying there best to solve this and they were keep giving me dates like dates gives in court. This is...