PaisaPay ID : 44434180664 Claim ID : 2605593

Ebay customer support favour to the seller. Seller cheated me  .Seller is not responding for the replacement of the product.  Ebay denied my refund  and not coordinating with the seller. . Customer support is very worst. Don't buy any products from Ebay.  see below summary for what i faced with Ebay seller. 

Worst seller. Please donot buy any product from the seller. He does not sell genuine products. He has cheated us by giving us a old local mobile in place of a Micromax smart 4G mobile with all the latest features. He had also covered the mobiles IMEI number on the phone for hiding the identity of the mobiles ownership details. There was no back cover and battery for the phone that way he had ensured that we cant switch on the old mobile for not knowing the details. We have now paid Rs 4500 for a new mobile and has got cheated. Now we will file a case with cyber crime cell for the fraudulent transaction he has executed with us. We will ensure either he refunds the amount or he face the consequence against law. I will also file a suit in comsumer protection cell. So please dont get caught by purchasing any product from him.  

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0