Paisapay Id - ***

rams35_8
Community Member

Dear eBay Customer Care,

I am writing this email in a very agony state. Please find below the synopsis of my experience at multiple stages in the IT systems and various people and the process associated.

I placed an order on 04-Jan-2016 for the iBall iBL-K09 battery (***) through Guest login and paid through my credit card. The Paisapay Id is ***.

The seller’s name is ***. I would be really glad if you can make a call to this mobile number.

My challenge starts here…

1. The estimated date for the delivery was 09-Jan, however I have got an SMS on 10-Jan. Here is the SMS “Your product iBall iBL-k09 batt.. was shipped via FIRST Flight (AWB No. ***) on 10-Jan-16. Registerat ebay.in via http://ebay.us/4gvx5w to track the order at http://ebay.us/uftZgA. Please wait 24-28 hours for the tracking details to be activated.
  2. Since I wanted to track the order on the website and hence visited the website. Have tried clicking the Signin option no luck…was getting an error message “Oops that’s not a match”
  3. I thought that the login would not have created and hence went to “Register” option. Captured EmailId, Firstname, lastname and the password and the browser redirects me to the WHITE Screen with the link below

https://reg.ebay.in/reg/IFrameRedirect?ru=https%3A%2F%2Fscgi.ebay.in%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3..........

1. Thought this could be a browser issue and hence tried in Mobile, Laptop and desktop on all popular browsers (IE, Firefox and Chrome) no luck at all. Really surprised how such a Production Severity 1 issue is not resolved for quiet many days….bizarre
  2. Since I have received the AWB, thought of visiting the FirstFlight website to track my consignment for the AWB ***. My annoyance really starts here…
  3. The AWB tracker shows it is pending at “Thiruvanmiyur” and the reason was “House Looked”. Since last few days we were at home in anticipation to receive the much awaited courier.
  4. Spoken to almost 9~10 people in the FirstFlight in the morning between 09:30 to 11:30 and at the end I have finally got a person who is the delivery boy. I told him that I have not received the “We missed out” receipt and how come the status is marked as House Looked. The delivery boy was really perplexed and verified the manifest and confirmed that the consignment is delivered was at around 02:00PM.
  5. Then I spoke to home whether the consignment is received or not….but no luck..
  6. On further probe the AWB which was assigned to me by the seller is bogus and the AWB supposed to be destined to Thiruvanmiyur is genuine.
  7. Then I started my interactions with the eBay customer care guys and explained this issue multiple times. Finally I have asked the guy to speak to your senior executive in the call center. He routed me to Vikas. He understood the problem and conveyed to me that he will analyse and revert in 30 mins…
  8. In the interim I have asked them to initiate the claim, since the seller seems to be bogus and I think I will not get the product which I am looking for. Tried seller multiple times, as usual his mobile is not reachable.
  9. Since Vikas didn’t revert to me in 30 mins, I called up Kunal after couple of hours. After sometime vikas called me up and apologized that even ebay didn’t trace the seller. It is really a shame!!!
  10. I have received the Claim email and when I try to click on the link, it says that your “session is expired”. Again adding fuel to the fire!!!

I am a very regular shopper in flipkart and snapdeal and I have never faced such frustration.

Since this is my first purchase in ebay, I really had a disgruntled experience. Request you to please return the money at the earliest and I can  buy from some other online website…

Ramasubramanian

An eBay Guarantee* claim has been opened

Hi Ramasubramanian,

We regret that your experience with your purchase was not satisfactory. We have noted your request under eBay Guarantee* and the seller has been notified about the claim and we will shortly update you on the status. While we work towards resolving your claim, we request your patience and understanding.

Click here for more information.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Paisapay Id - ***

Paisapay id is 44613519474 please give the detil of order status
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Paisapay Id - ***

Please give the detil my order
Message 3 of 3
latest reply