Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free Shipping quotation changed after bidding

Hi, this is regding the item "MARBLE MOBILE STAND CUM WATCH MADE IN RAJASTHAN". It was quoted 'free shipping' when i'd bid.. and after winning the bid it showed shipping for 199/-. m highly dissatisfied.. not going to buy the product. rgds, Shweta 93...

Refund forcefully made by ebay to Buyer

a buyer ria_198109 bought a saree using the saree for a week, Cutting it with scissor - the buyer returned it and claiming on ebay as ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED and also made a CLAIM on ebay. Ebay refunded the amount to the buyer forcefully to the buyer w...

How to put on Daily Deal?

I have been contacting online Chat, email to the ebay about putting my item on Daily Deals but there is no response. Can anyone who are familier or have putup items on DAILY DEAL help me or anyone who is serious on ebay can help me would be appreciat...

cancel transaction

i have bid for Brand New BlackBerry Storm 9530 Mobile with Accessories (290461795818#) and i have won that bid.but now i do not want that product. so please make that item re-listed as soon as possible. confirm the item no.--290461795818.

Buyer's Bid For an Item and Don't complete the sale?Why What is the Reason!

Dear Member's I happen to Be a Buyer and later a Seller in Ebay.This is a Great Platform for both Buyer's as well as seller's.New Buyer's Bid for an Item,wins Bid & Does Not Complete the sale,e bay Charges Seller for the Product Sold.But untill 4 day...

No feedback from sellers.

Hi, Recently i have purchased a lot of items from ebay, but i think there is a problem with the sellers, as they are not submitting feedbacks for the buyers. There should be some time limit for the seller to give feedback to the buyer, and if he does...

80 DAYS OVER . FREE GIFT NOT RECEVEIED YET.

Does ebay has any responsibility? Does ebay know what is the meaning of trust , reliability? Why is ebay harassing the customers? I applied for free gift on 24/5/2011.But I have not received it yet. I have called so many times but baquas representati...

Beneficiary of Draft for Seller Payment

Tomorrow I will be preparing a demand-draft to send to eBay as my first seller payment. I have printed out the coupon. The coupon contains the address to which I should send the payment, but it does not specify the beneficiary of the draft. On whose ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Open House Chat with Sameer Yadav, Manager - Trust & Safety Operations

Dear Members, We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team. Message from Sameer Yadav, Manager -Trust & Safety Operations Dear Community Members, I am Sameer Ya...