Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dusshera gift ot received

Hello, I had bought the below mentioned product on 18/09/2011: BRAND NEW SEAL PACK iPhone 4 32GB BLACK FACTORY UNLOCKED-UPGRADE TO ANY FUTR iOS - opens in a new window or tab (260857460777) I had opted for Nokia Mobile. Till date I havent received th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PLZ SEND EBAY DUSSERA GIFT

Hello Seema, I am posting this again as I haven't got any reply from you. Please provide status of my Free Gift at the earliest. Here are the details: PaisaPay ID - 30036053500 eBay gift voucher / promotion code - EBAYDUSS12 Product amount - 31,490/-...

Paisa pay by SBI ATM Debit card

In the Past few weeks I have already bought the item from ebay through paisa pay by SBI ATM cum Debit Card. But now I cannot buy any item from eBay through paisa pay by SBI ATM Cum Debit Card. Whats the reason.....

• 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Free diwali gifts

I had bought products worth Rs. 8389 from ebay.in on 24/10/11 before the deadline date of diwali gift offers. Now i can i get the gifts which i am eligible to get from ebay.in thanks ebay.in id:rajdws email:radws@rediffmail.com

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Happy Diwali!

Wishing all our Community Members a very very Happy Diwali! May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. Here's hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ...

Refund of Paisapay order 30076164464

I had placed the order on 3rd Oct 2011. Supplier Cart2India called me on 13 Oct to say the item is not available, I requested them to cancel immediately and process refund. This supplier sent me two messages on 13 Oct 11 one to say that the order is ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gift not received - [ Coupon code - WK29FG2AR1 ]

Hi, I have bought a Sony Ericsson X10 mini mobile (PaisaPay ID 29570335416), on Aug 3rd for Rs. 8490/- and also used the coupon code WK29FG2AR1 with which I should have got a Skull Candy Headphone, as a gift. But till date, I have not received this g...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

courior problem..

when i am sending a BRITISH india currency via courior.. then courior company says that currency is banned.. this time how I send this item....

Upset about being denied free Diwali gift offer

Ebay has not honoured a free Diwali gift offer of nearly Rs. 4000. When I contact customer support, I was told that I cant get the gift now, because I have not quoted some promo code at the time of purchase. BUT NEITHER EBAY NOR THE SELLER HAS INFORM...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gift not received

Hello eBay, I bought an item on ebay.in on 27th SEP 2011 PaisaPay ID 30051610470. I have received the item but I am still yet to receive my ebay gift It's been almost 30 days now since I bought this item. can you please let me know when will this eba...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful