Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how can i increase my account's amount for purchasing

eBay has limits on the amount of bids or purchases made by a single account at one time. To continue buying / bidding please verify your account by taking one or more of the following actions: 1. Click here to provide verification via SMS Verify your...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free Gift not recived

I haven't received any update on any of my free gifts below is the details. PP ID : 29529981284 GIFT CODE :WK29FG2AR1 DOT : Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 11:03 AM PP ID :29915499374 GiftCode :GANESHA001 DoT :03-Sep-2011 21:04 PP ID:30039033994 GiftCode :EBAYD...

Kindly update on the gift status

Hello, I had made a purchase on 24 SEP 2011 and had applied the coupon code for Nokia c2-03. I am yet to hear anything on the matter. it is my kind request to you to kindly dispatch the same and provide me the details if it hasn't been done so and al...

ebayy site is complicated

hii i m one of the buyer.. but i have found the website is too complicated..make it simple easy accessible..its confusing..it looks very messy try to make it simple and add more features to it..change its looks its very boring..

Ebay free gift not received

Hi, I purchased LAPTOP Using below promotion code .I had received the laptop. but i didn't received the gift . Paise pay id :29975581042 Promotion code :CARNIVAL07 please let us know the shipping details of my gift .

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A SERIOUS QUESTION

dear sir, if i send a good product to a buyer. and buyer say that this product is bad or damaged.(if buyer cheat me). buyer clam me via eBay Guarantee. its time ebay how solve this case....

gift item not recives

DEAR SIR, IAM SORRY TO WRITE YOU THAT I HAD PURCHESED PaisaPay ID PaisaPay ID 29673231195 AND IHAVE TO RECIVE A GIFT ITEM THAT IS PANASONIC CORDLESS PHONE. 70DAYS PASSED BUT TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECIVED GIFT ITEM .SO PLEASE SEND THE SAME IMMIDIATLLY...