Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

XMAS 2011 gift still not received..

Hi, I purchased a samsung galaxy note n7000 (item no. 120825994232) on 17.12.2011 for 30989.99INR and claimed a '1GM gold coin 24 KT' as free gift in January (gift voucher 'XMASGIFT01'). But I haven't received the free gift nor confirmation about the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thanks!!!!

I received my product within meaningful time...Thanks ebay for your awesome service...keep going

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fooling people either ebay or the seller...

hi i had placed a bid exactly at 9.16 am on 8th march or 16 Gb pen drive item no : 280839961264 and description: Slim Sleek 16gb Kingston Datatraveller DT109 Pendrive with UR drive feature.. how cum automatic bid is placed on 8th March at 00:14:04 IS...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is Ebay losing it because of its claims adjusters, horrible experience .

I would like to bring this case to your notice. The case history is as follows, the buyer has purchased the item on 28th January and on the 14th if feb he has reshipped the item back to me claiming that battery backup is not upto the mark. I have rec...

Republic day gift (received)

I just received my republic day gift today, which was a micromax 450 mobile. Though I have criticised ebay for not providing any status update about the gift, I would like to thank ebay now for sending me the gift as promised.

No one has authority in ebay

There are many issues which I have faced with ebay, like being charged unfairly, wrong selling limits, wrong feedbacks etc. When ever I tell my account managers or the TNS team or write to ebay, all of them speak very nicely and understand the proble...

Rude Behaviour of seller

I had placed order 220961061211 order number but the quality wa svery poor. The seller called me up as was calling from E- Bay office and not a vendor.First of all the quality of product was very poor hence I left a negative feedback. The vendor call...

Refund not receved

I have reported non-receipt of item withing the stipulated time. I would like to bring in your notice that ebay services are pathetic. I surprise to know that my refund still not processed Item number: 120838590811 Seller ID: surf-2-buy

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

m not getting refund

Hi ebay sucks to the core...dey are just fooling and playing around the customers .....its been more dan 15days i hv not recieved my refund !!!!!....dont test the patience !!

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Not Received Yet.

Dear Sir/Madam, I have not received my order yet despite having over 4 to 5 days since i placed my order. My PaisaPay ID is 30929810707. Kindly look into the matter and the reason for the delay. And u can revert me back with the progress of the same ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item received

Dear, Hiten BHAI,I have received my purchased item within very short time. we are very thankful for your fast and furious service......We will contact you for more service. THANK YOU....