Refund not receved

banajar
Community Member
I have reported non-receipt of item withing the stipulated time.
I would like to bring in your notice that ebay services are pathetic.
I surprise to know that my refund still not processed
Item number: 120838590811
Seller ID: surf-2-buy
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Refund not receved

t_tuku
Community Member
i brought a harddisk drive which fould damage one and now i need to cancell the transaction.but the ebay official are not helping me in any way.only they are giving time n time..but no work has done till date.i raised the claim on 2/2/12.still i did not receive call from them.the bad and worst customer service i'm seeing in my life.the state and central govt. employee are dong better than these private service holder. My product id:260935855629
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Refund not receved

am_k77
Community Member
hi t_tuku, i am also a victim of this type of issue...which is still not resolved...even my case is around 4 days older than yours. and forget that u can cancel this traction...no money will be refunded you, only they will give u the address of company, and u have to run yourself to replace ur HDD with company ....this is what the ebay's policy...which works for seller favor only..

if u need anything urgently , never trust ebay.....this is what I learnt here after loss of 10k.....
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Refund not receved

swathi_kom
Community Member
hi,

i have placed an order, but did not select any payment option, but still it went into purchased state, i want to cancel that transaction. could any one help me in doing that.
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Refund not receved

wickedvixy
Community Member
Ebay is a big time cheat. Don't know how these guys can survive in this industry by being so un-ethical. I opened a case for receiving a damaged shipment (No. 260913937698) but as soon as I received the replacement; I get a call from a customer care executive of closing the case on the promise that I'll receive the reimbursement of the courier charges (for sending back the damaged product). Even after sending the courier receipt to paisapaypod@ebay.com I've got no reply. When I again call back ebay, these cheats are telling me; case closed - no reimbursement.

I'll un-register
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Refund not receved

hi,

Request every one to know your Rights before purchasing or selling a product from ebay
Please go to the link below and understand what you can do http://pages.ebay.in/aboutebay/eBay_Guarantee.html

if you have any problem, then please contact ebay customer care, As there are procedures to address your issue

http://ocs.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CustomerSupport
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Refund not receved

banajar
Community Member
I purchased a item samsung omnia w Rs.16974/- through Paisa pay id 30791473714.But the item can
not ship to my location. I asked many times to customer support refund my money,but the money is not refunded till today. Please refund my money.
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Refund not receved

banajar
Community Member
I have reported non-receipt of item withing the stipulated time.
I would like to bring in your notice that ebay services are pathetic.
Item number: 120838590811
Seller ID: surf-2-buy
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Refund not receved

amitaagirl11
Community Member
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Refund not receved