Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Text availability

I wanna know is there any procedure of getting information through my cell abt d new products n items on ebay dat m interestd in.So dat i dnt miss it..thank you

Customer Service Could have been better

Hi All, I have purchased FIRST TIME item on ebay and got cheated by seller as he has shiped the broken item. Infact it seems either they knew it already and they have shipped it. Most of the buyers may not raise it or they don't know how to do follow...

Feedback Removal Policy Exist on eBay?

Hello, I like to know whether feedback removal policy still works on eBay or they are just playing with seller emotions? I have sold "►GENUINE TRANSCEND 8GB MICRO SD CARD FOR MOBILES►5 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY►". After the receipt on of the buyer l...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud by The Professional Couriers.

I buy a nokia bluetooth headset bh214 from omnisupershop http://myworld.ebay.in/omnisupershop/ , he ships it on 2nd of may through PROFESSIONAL COURIERS. After a few days I see there is no updates on their tracking website. I search google about them...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rejected the refund from Paisa Pay

I had purchased 200732215868 - ITEM ID , however did not receive the item. My refund was approved , however, later was rejected , i donot know for what reason. I challenge this decision that in case the seller can show any proof for the despatch or m...